Sunday, September 13, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (27)

Today, is September 17, 2009. Today, was supposed to be an extremely special day. You will know about this later on.


*********


He came closer to my face, and so did I.


I froze midplace and closed my eyes. No, this is wrong. I looked down into the dark murky sea water. This moment felt pretty awkward, I didn't know what to do, or what to say.


"Joory.." He whispered next to my ear.


Butterflies fluttered. "Asfa.."


"A7ibech."


My heart skipped a beat. Sounds of waves crashing against the shore, and his breathing filled my ears.


"Joory, reddaii 3alai.."


I looked up to him, not knowing what to say.


He gazed into my eyes, "Walah asf, bas 7asait inee lazm agoulha.... Mou elaa tigouleen shaii! Walah mara7 az3al 3alaich.."


I was still in shock.. He pulled me in, and hugged me tightly. I buried my face into his strong, muscular chest.


"Joory walah ana asf.." He whispered. "Adri inech mahegaiiteeha, wela ana hagait'ha tara... Tara walah mara7 telgain wa7d ye7ibech ou yekhaf 3alaiich kithree ya Joory.. 9adgeeni ra7 at3abad el arth ely tamsheen 3alaih.. A7ibech akthar min rou7y, akthar men ahaali.. Ou kaifech, etha rathya gouleeli, ou etha ham mou rathya gouleeli.."


I pulled away from him and looked at him. "I.." I stammered my words out, "I'm not sure 7amoud.."


"Kaifech walah 3ala ra7tech Jay, mabi aq9ebich 3ala shaii.." He sounded disappointed.


"7amoud ana mou ga3da agoulek eeh wela la2, ana bas ga3da agoulek I don't want to rush things.."


"Ya3ni i7temal?"


"Eeh.."


"Ya3ni feeh amal?"


"Eeeh.."


He smiled and kissed my forehead. He unexpectedly carried me with his strong broad arms.


"LAA2! 7amoud mouu mara thanyaa allaah yekhaleeeeeek!" I screamed.


He chuckled and walked towards the shore. He threw me to his back while I was squirming. "7AMOOUUD!" I screamed. "Tukfaaah baaas!" I whined.


He laughed, "Enzain, enzain kanah we9alna.." He put me down on the shore, ou ensedaa7 3ala elarth.


I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" I asked.


"Entaay ta3aaalaii ensad7ay!" He ordered me firmly as he patted the sand next to him.


I gave in, ou enseda7t yamah.. It was pretty uncomfortable with the sand and all, so I rested my head on his chest and said, "Emm, shga3dein insawee e7na bel thab6?"


"Shh.. shoufay menaak.." he pointed at the sky. The scene was literally breathtaking, the sun was rising.. Different colors were painted across the sky, and were portrayed similarly across the sea. Bird were flying around, flapping their wings freely and chirping to each other.. I heard the waves slowly crash on the shore..


I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. M7md kissed my forehead and played with my hair. It felt pretty awkward..


"Fedwiitenn liiich, 3umrii ou kela elyy tabeenaah.. 3aiiiin khilechh mateshouuf elaa intee zaiinaah! Laa yazaiiinaa.. laaa yazaiina.. elza3aal chayyed 3alaina, 3alaiiiina!" sang M7md softly.


9outah kan eyanin, I smiled and whispered, "My favorite song!"


"I know." He whispered back.


I had a flashback to that day in Movenpick with Dee.. I was listening to Fedwiten lech on my iPod when Bader came up to me and talked to me.


I opened my eyes and stared dumbly at the sand. Great, now I'm confused about three guys.


--Fedwatin lech, Slaiman Elmulla.

6 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHA! abeeh itha ma tbeena :@

    thanks for posting shrayich ta5tmeenha ib post thany ilyom :P?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL mn glbb abeeh etha ma tabeenah, just like what Zarh siad :P

    As usual I loved it but it was short :'(

    3edch Mbarak o 3asach mn 3uwada ;* Love you and can't wait for the next =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunset oo zarh! itha ihya matabii ana abii!;D faj2a 7abita ma3ana i love bader (oo i still do)!!(a) LOVED the post! next one please!!(a)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DD: LMFAO! 7abeeebti intay fedwa fedwa a36eech;*

    Zarh: Kaaak! 7alaalech;* Eeh I will post again soon tonight inshalah!

    Sunset: LOOOL! 7alaalech 7uby <3! Ayamech sa3eeda ;* I love you more galbi x!

    Identity: Ahahahhaha Inshalah 7abeebti;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!! i just started readin ur posts (a)
    i think mn 5:00 am w ana reading ur posts :P!
    This one i was in tears
    his words <3
    I HEART!!!

    ReplyDelete