Monday, July 12, 2010

Old, is not gold.

Yeah, you guys heard me.

I'm really sorry guys but I'm going to have to end my story right here.. I was just looking back to the posts and I was thinking how stupid they were.. Because I know the ending.. and you guys DON'T want to know the ending..

But, I will start a new story right away.. Hopefully it will be better than the first.. I started of weak, and I WILL end it strongly.

Guys, I've noticed my readers are drifting off.. please hang on in there for me.. You guys are my only source of inspiration for me to go on..

-Alvaro

4 comments:

  1. Laaaaaaaa2.. Please walla your story is amazing..
    and there is nothing stupid about the posts..
    inzain at least write one post summary about what's going to happen..

    Glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, bas abi agool ina I really do love your stories bas 9ara7a I don't think you should rely so much on your followers or whoever comments. Me and my friends talk about your blog all the time, I'm positive you have more followers than you think, don't think otherwise just because people don't show it. You started this blog as a way to vent, and let people know that all girls at this age go through pretty much the same thing. So please continue doing what you do.
    Your stories really do help us girls facing the same boy problems :) maybe all kuwaiti guys are the same in the end, haha
    keep it up 7abibti

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be honest i enjoyed reading ur posts and i was really disappointed when i read that u were gonna stop posting in this story tarany wayd et7amast 3ashan a3arf the ending ow a7een et7a6amt :( *im a drama queen :P* bs anyways ur the writer and u knw best bs plz if u have time later bs 3ashan tktbeen one last post that wld let us knw what happened to all the characters i got sooo attached to ur story and i really wld love to knw the ending just so i can have closure ;p! and believe me when i say u shldnt underestimate urself cuz ur posts are nowhere near stupid they're quite the opposite actually + i think ur story is spectacular and im sure that a lot of other readers would agree with me on that!

    ReplyDelete