Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (1)

I heard a scream.

























I lifted my ray-ban glasses and looked around. 
Ughh it's that girl again. She's been running around in her bikini trying to get attention from guys all day.. Ma mallaat?!


"Joory? Joory!" 


"Haa haaa weh shfeech?!" I snapped back.


"Shfeech mnaafsa elyouum?" asked Dalia.


"La salamtich, walaah mafeeni shai.." I looked away.


"Love, I can sense there is something wrong.. What's on your mind?" She had a worried look on her face. Dalia reached for the tanning oil to apply some more on her arms. She couldn't reach it, so I stretched over the chair and handed it to her.


I stayed quite for a while. I shouldn't tell her..


"Oooooh laykoun tehawashtayy weya Na9er ba3aad?" She grunted as she closed the cap of the tanning oil bottle and reclined to her chair.


"Laa, bas ya3ni madri shfeeh mayes2al 3anii wayd.." I sighed and looked over at her.


"Joory, ana 3ayaazt wagoulech ina I think he's playing on you, you're like his 'second choice'.. In my theory that is!"


Damn it, I wish I stayed quite. I looked at the beach. True, she keeps on saying that. I really don't know what the intentions are for Na9er. We've been together for a year and 3 months. He's been rarely calling. You probably are very confused right now, let me give you a brief bibliography points about my beautiful, beautiful life:


  • Dalia & I are first cousins, but we like to say that were rather best friends, or sisters, since most 'cousins' aren't that close like us. You have no clue how close we are. We practically lived together! We technically grew up together since we were together 24/7 since I was born.

  • Dalia is a senior in highschool, while I'm a junior. I hate this fact, because she's older than me just for 4 months.

  • Dalia is extremely attractive. Although her body isn't perfect. Matroosa shuwaiiya, but she manages to hide it with her unique taste of clothes. She has the Rihanna hair cut going on, light brown hair, and very very curly hair. Her hair looks like she's done it with a fair, seriously mashalaah!

  • I can just go on and on about how Dalia looks:p! Her eyes mka7ela mashalah, she never puts makeup unless it was a big event. A little foundation, blush, and lipgloss and she's ready to go!

  • Na9er? Oh, him. Met online, pish posh, he fell in love with me.. He kissed ass for me, & I ignored him for a looong time.. finally gave up, and the whole thing turned around. I was kissing ass for him..

  • Na9er's profile...

  • Age? Going on 19. [Jam3a] 

  • Looks? No words, totally, drop down gorgeously H. O. T. [Tanned color, perfect body, 6uweel [not too tall though!], sharp small nose, big black mka7ela eyes, perfect lips. Oh, teeth you say? Puuurfect! Oh, plus, sha3ra not quite agraa3, but has hair.. like very very short, military look. 

  • Haa?? Shraykoum? Tloumouunii?

  • Voice? Deep

  • Car? Land Jeep

  • Personality? When I met him, he was this amazing, cute, loving guy. Now? Lol! Mazaaaajy! Mood swings. When he feels like talking to me, he does. When he doesn't, he doesn't.


*Maa abii asmaa3 rejaawii, ma abii asmaa3 khilouuf.. Kel 3aashig yakh6ii maraah, wenta takh6ii bel elouuuf! Babte3ed, babte3ed ou hathaa qaraari, ou ma3alaah mithlek 7esouuf, ma 3alaaah mithlek 7es---*


"URGH WHERE'S MY FUCKING PHONE!" screamed Dalia, while rummaging through her beach bag. 

*--ouf. Maa abii asmaa3 rejaawii, ma abii asm--*


"Aloo?" she squeaked. 


I smiled, Dalia hal habla, what would I do without her? I reached over to my Red Bull and drank it with all love. 


Aaah, I love hal shi3oor, ga3da 3ala ba7aar  Movenpick with my bestie! It was all last minute..


"Hala mama! Eeh eeh el7emdilah mestanseen.. Wala youma el mukaan wayd 7ilw! Lazm 3alaa youm tyeen tshoofeenah 3ashan en2ajer 3ala youm.. Hehehe mashkoora youma.. Inshalah.. Inshalah 3ala amrech, yala take care! Love you, Faman allah .." She threw her phone across the table.


"Ha shloun Khaltii Haya?" I smiled. I love her mom! She's seriously the coolest mom ever.


"Bkhair walah 7abeebti maskeena dagga tes2al.. Haaaaa ashouf te3addaal mazaajich" She threw a towel on me and wiggled her eyebrows up and down.


"Heeeeey! No fair!" I giggled. "We order more Red Bull?"


"Yeah shrayech ya3ni bagoul no 7ag Red Bull?!!"


"NEVAAAA!" I said in a British accent.


Dalia cracked up, till her eyes were filled with tears. We have a lot of inside jokes, relating to mawaaqef 9araat lena! You'll understand them later;p..


I grabbed my wallet and went to the bar which was actually in the swimming pool, thank god half of it was on ground so I don't have to actually swim to Red Bull! I smiled, hey! I would do it though.


I went up to the Philipino guy and said, "Heyy! Umm, can I have 4 Red Bulls please? Oh, wait, make it 6!"


"Are you sure ma'am? You and your friend had 1 each already!" He smiled.


I laughed, "Yes, yes I'm sure, we LOVE Red Bull even though everyone argues that it's bad for the health." 


"Believe it or not, it is! With glasses and ice ma'am?"


"Yes, please. And could you please bring it to us over by those chairs?" I pointed to the chairs and he nodded. 


I handed him a 10KD bill, and shoved the rest of the change in my LV wallet.


I looked next to me, and there he was, tanned, wearing Ray-Ban, & a blue polo shirt with beige shorts. His ran his fingers through his hair while reading BBMs his red Blackberry.


He looked up, and smiled. I never thought that moment would change my life forever.



-Rejaawi, by Rashed Al- Majed.




4 comments: