Saturday, July 25, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (4)

Ye7laamouun, ye7laamouun, elyy feek yef-


I quickly answered the phone and whispered, "Na9er?! Walah jad min9ijek?"


He chuckled softly and said, "Shaklech 7ilw, mafeeh shai!"


"Na9er kilesh mo wagtah allaah yehadaakk..Laiish yaaiit?"


"Shqa9dech?! Shinu .. mwa3da 9a7bich el thaani ihnee?!" He was furious.


I sighed. Na9er always accuses me of cheating of him and that I don't love him. He has no evidence of such accusation!


"Radaiina 3ala nafs el salfa Na9er?"


He stayed quite.


"Na9er?" I was worried. I looked back and saw him staring at Bader. FUCK FUCK FUCK!! Bader was staring back.


"T3arfeenah hatha?" Asked Na9er and nodded towards Bader.


"La2 Laiish?" I was nervous.


"Ga3d yekhizech wayd! Digeega wadg 3alaaich bashouf shsalfeta" He said angirly.


"LAA2 ! Na9er tukfah laa2 please latsaweelena a big scene. Emm, yala tara shwaii ou amshii, ashoufek al7een?" I lied, I was spending the whole day there, and it was just 12:07pm!


"Yala, inzain, ta3alaai sayaarti 9afe6ha bel mawaaqef ou indeglena faraah.. Joory itha sawaah ayshay thaani awaareeh.."


"La inshalah, yala rou77 10 degaayg ou yayetek!" I quickly closed the phone.


I turned to Dalia and told her everything.  


"Waaih, mayouuz hatha? Yala imshay yam3awda freshen up lat6awleen 3alaaih.."


I looked back at Bader, he had a hurtful look. I felt so stupid. Urgh who am I kidding, khanarou7 atjahaaz, I don't have a chance with Bader!


Khathait jan6itee ou yaraait Dalia ma3aii ou re7na el 7amaam. Ga3aadt a3aadil 3umri ou I re-applied make-up. I used my Russian Red lipstick, since Na9er loved red-lipstick on me.. I threw on my cover-up over my swimsuit.


"Shkither bit6awleen?" asked Dalia.


"Nafs kel maraah, maraa7 in6awel.." I assured her..


She nodded and looked at me, "Shaklech wayd 7ilw mashalaah!" 


"9iij? Mashkoora 7ayaatii intaay!" I gave her a kiss. 


She took a quick look at me and ruffled my hair around and said, "Yup, your ready.." 


6ela3na men el 7amaam ou re7na 3ind our tanning chairs.. I looked over at Bader's chair and didn't found him there. Waiii 7asaaafa! I dropped my bag and took my wallet and Blackberry and kissed Dalia..


"Wish me luck!" I sqeezed her arms.


"Oh we both know you'll be fine!" She winked.


I smiled and walked away towards the parking lot.



2 comments:

  1. na9er ga3ed inarfeznii!
    bader zooo8a!
    is it a true story!
    loved the post!
    next one please!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Identity: Eeeeeh loool:p Yes it is kind of a true story, it's twisted though to make it more interesting.. Please spread the word about this blog to inspire me write more! Inshalaah i'll post one today or tomorrow.;)

    ReplyDelete