Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holla=)!

*Sigh*

Here I am, sitting in my sister's university lab, looking out the window, pouring rain.

Ever since reading the blog posts from Chicken Soup for the Kuwaiti Soul, I've been addicted non-stop to reading love stories from blogs!

I've been inspired from these very blogs to start my own:
  • Chicken Soup for the Kuwaiti Soul
  • Dreamgirl--q8
  • Ruby Woo


Shinu ahdaafi?

1. Awaanis 3umri ou awaanis 7abaybii ely yegroun.
2. Strengthen my writing.
3. Have a place to 'get away' from all problems and stress.
4. To have fun!

I hope you guys enjoy this blog.

Hopefully one day, I will look back to this post and smile, remembering where all it started. Can't wait till that day!

Love y'all.
xx
Alvaro.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I'm honored to have inspired you to start your own blog. Thank you!

    Bas I don't write love stories so how did I inspire you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh sweetie, i'm glad to know that my blog has inspired you! i'm really happy to know that and i wish you all the best of luck on your story/blog! ;**

    Welcome to bloggers life, becareful, it's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby Woo: I know you didn't, but I loved the way you expressed yourself in your blog. My sister and I would spend hours reading your blog, and laugh our heads off. So you inspired me to express my self through out writing. And my blog isn't going to be just about love stories! But thoughts of my own too.


    Bella-S: Thank you so much Bella (;!

    Haha I know! I've only written one post, and I'm addicted already..

    ReplyDelete