Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (3)

I quickly took off the plugs of my headphones and snapped, "What?! Dalia, stop botheri-" I stopped and gulped.


Omg. There he stood behind me chuckling at my reaction. Wai3 wai3 7ady ghabiiya walah fashla! Rag3eeha Joory, rag3eehaa!!


"Weey, sorry 7asbalii rifeejti.." I blushed.


"La 3adyy, t9eer feenah kilinah." He winked.


"Asfa ukhouy, baghait shai?" I said politely. Mabeeh yeshoufni raglah 3ady a7aacheeh 9bayaan..


He smiled and said, "Louun cover your Blackberry wayd 7ilw! Men wain makhtheta? Adri su2aal ghabi, bas elloun wayyd 3ajebni.."


I looked down at my lap. True, my Blackberry does have an amazing shade of red. It wasn't the first time someone asks me. I said, "Oh, this old thing? Men boutique 9ghaayyer.." I stopped and said, "You know what? Law ou9aflek maraa7 tethakkar.. arsemlek map?"


He gazed into my eyes, "La I have strong memory it's okay.." I smiled and continued describing the place.


God, he's so good looking.


Ye7lamouuun, ye7lamouun, elyy feek yefakerouuun, yaakhithouunak intaa minee, walaah law yetjanenouun! Ye7-


Urgh, oh shit, mo wagtek Na9er! Men mita tdig 3alaii? Malegait ela al7een??


"I'm sorry excuse me ..." I said. I pressed the silent button and smiled at him.


"3adii, 3adii redai!" He suggested.


"La, I don't want to talk to that person anyways.." I said quietly and looked away towards the beautiful blue sea.


Dalia quickly sat up and said, "Bismelah el ra7man el ra7eem! Sh9ayer?"


I laughed and said, "Ola laii hal daraja el aghaani 3alya ib your iPod?"


"Yeaah I like it that way!" She giggled.


He chuckled and said, "Yala ba3ad ithnech.. ya36eech el 3afya ikhtee.." He started walking away, but then he stopped and turned around, "Bas baghait a3aaref ismech..?" He smiled.


I stayed quiet. Waii, agoolah? wela ma ag- 


"Joory!" blurted out Dalia. Urghh! Typical Dalia. Hey, but she solved my problem.


"3ashat el asaami Joory, ma3aach Bader." He smiled.


I blushed and said, "3ashaat ayaamik! Likewise.." I stared at him as he walked away and got lost in my sea of thoughts:

Where was he all my life?
Is he single?
Does he like me?
Where does he-


"Jay-bear! Oh my gosh! Sh9aar??!" interrupted Dalia. 


"Akkhh ya Dee, yehabil.." I told her what happened.


"Waii Joory, this is so-"


Ye7lamouuun, ye7lamouun.. ely feek yef-


"Aluu?" I answered.


"Shfeech matrideen?" answered a deep voice at the other line.


"Sorry masemaa3t el phone.." I lied and shrugged to Dalia. She chuckled softly to herself.


"Inzain, tara ana yaayech bel 6ireej al7een.."


"Haa?! Laa !! Laish? La tukfah Na9er walah shaklii khayes..." I lied again.


"Ehehhe 6al3aii waraach.."


I turned around and gulped.


He smiled at me, Bader had a confused look and shot a cold look at Na9er.

Uh-oh.



--Ye7lemouun, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah

5 comments:

  1. wai3 na9er ishyabii
    bader zoo8a!

    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehehehe;p I knoow!

    Glad you like it!

    Inshalah;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this part! waiting for the next one!;)

    P.S Na9er enarfez, and i love the name Bader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella: Aww thank you love!

    Ahahaha i know Na9er is supposed to be like that, SO DO III:p

    ReplyDelete