Saturday, November 7, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (30)

Congrats;) 30th-post-anniversery baby! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT. I love you!

Previously:

"Wallaah.. Emm.. Madri shagoulech ikhtee.."


I stayed quite. Ambaaih, ambaaih! Satrek yaraab!


"Legaiinah 6aye7 3al arth, kela demaameen.." he answered slowly.


My heart stopped beating. I couldn't breathe.


*****************

My breathing was heavy. I threw the phone to Juju and widened my eyes. Dee dropped everything in her hands and sprinted towards me. I collapsed to the ground.


Ga3adt ash'heg, jad magedart atnasaam..


Dee held me, "JAY.. Shfeech ?! Latkhar3eenii!"


I stuttered.. I couldn't talk..


"Jay! What is it?! Is it Na9er?! Did that asshole did something to you?! Walaah laaaa --"


"Dee.." Jude said softly. She shook her head, "Don't.."


Jude knew what was going on.. Dee insisted to know what happened.


I got up and walked away. I gradually walked faster. The walk turned into a jog. The jog turned into a sprint.


Jude ran after me, screaming, "JOORY! Stop! Waiin ray77aa?!"


I just ran, and ran.


***************

I buried my face in the pillow and sobbed even louder.


Dalia emsa7at 3ala rasi, "7ayati allaah yekhaleech latabcheen.. Matadreen.. Yemkin dagga?"


I shot her a cold look, "Seriously, Dee?"


Jude came in swiftly. She handed Dalia a box of tissues.


"Did the waterworks stop yet?" She asked jokingly. She peeked a look at me. "Oh, dear God! Ma inshefaw 3younich ?!"


"Chub Jude!"


Jude tried cheering me up. She mentioned a couple of funny situations we were in.

"Tathkireen soug sharg? Youm rekathna dakhel el sayara ou gefalna kel el beeban?! WE WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM!" She cracked up.


I giggled. I had to admit, that was pretty hilarious.


A couple of guys were following us around. It got to the point we actually had to run away and get in the car. After we drove off, they were literally running towards us.


"Yalaa ya galbiiiii! Please ghaslayy ou khane6la3.." said Dalia.


I shook my head and wiped away the tears. They helped me wash up and change.


************

We drove off to McDonald's.


"Take away wela taboun teg3edoun?" asked Dalia.


"Mm.. kaifkoum.. Jay?" Jude looked at me.


I played around with the ring on my finger. "Kela wa7d.."


"Tadreen shloun Jay?" asked Dalia.


I looked towards her and motioned, "What?"


She inserted a CD into her Audio System. She turned up the volume.


"Yo butt is mine.. Gonna take it right! Just show your face in broadway light.. I'm telling you on how I feel.. C'MMOOOON! You know I'm baaaaad I'm baaaaaad..REALLY REALLY BAAD! " Dalia screamed away the lyrics.


She took off her jacket, attempting to look seductive. She waggled her eyebrows up and down.



I had to laugh. She knew the first verse of the song cracked me up.


Much to our dismay, the sun roof was open. A car of a couple hot guys paced us. More like in a 'tekana way', really.


Dee ignored them, and continued to sing to the song to me. She pointed at me, trying to give me a que that it was my turn to sing.


I screamed, "CHUBBAY! Yal fahra haddaaay!"


"I won't, until you smile and cheer up! WHO'S BAAAAD?!" She ignored me and closed her eyes, ou indamjat bel ighneya..


"Waii bas bas khalaas!" I laughed.


I looked to my right, they were still staring at us.


"Ohhhhhh fuck." I said in a low voice.


"Shfeech?" asked Jude.


I looked ahead, and my body stiffed up.


-- Bad, Michael Jackson.



16 comments:

  1. Okay i am deeply n love with this story luckily i began reading it the day before yesterday so I didn't have to wait long till the next part was posted ! Lat'3ebeen , we need more :')
    xx
    3abeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. minoo ? minoo? shinoo?
    loved the post!!:D next post please!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to find out who it is....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3abeer;; New reader! GOOD! Enjoy sweety ;*

    Identity;; LOOL walah 7adech zouqa laman tigouleen minuu?! shinuu?! Lool ;* Enshalah!

    Rawan;; Soon, my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MINO??! oo thanks for posting agian inshalah always:*
    next post pls,may9eer we missed you:( lazeem you post wayid la2ana 8ibtay 3anaih;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooool inshaaalah men 3youunii ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME BAAAAAAAAACK!!! and there we go with the cliffhangers :( as long as your back its okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant believe my eyes YOU POSTED :D!!!

    I was refreshing the browser on my phone o shft a9lan ana majnoonak 30 gmt o nizalt ta7at 3shan ayeb my laptop so I can comment! (kinda sad I know)

    I love your story, I love every detail and I must admit I love the men ;p but sh9ar 3la 7amoud :( I liked him wayed o I hope nothing too bad happened because I think he is perfect for her.

    BUT I wont jump to conclusions yet!

    amazing post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaaaaaaaaaaaay u posted :D:D:D im so happy walla....i love Dee shes so funnyyyyy walla she cheered me up...ok what happened to 7amooooooood???plsss tell me he's okaaaay

    great post :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. DD; YES I AMM! I miss youuuuuu xx

    Love;; Honey, believe me thats not a bit tiny sad! Mashkoura WAYD WAYD 3ala your support, I will continue posting because of YOUR support! Magasartay xx

    Sweet November;; Yesss ;D

    Nawarii;; Eeeh I love Dee ;) Thanks love ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. who did you see ? :o ! omg i cant wait to know whats gna happen to him !:( kisar galbi hal miskeen ! loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks honey:* Inshalah you'll know soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. MABROOOOK! 30'th ANNIVERSERY!!
    I read this whole amazing blog just now, your such a talented writer wallah youve inspired me so much ;*

    - www.sugar-hearts-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yebarek feech ya ba3dii;* Yay! New reader;;)! Enjoy hun x I'm proud of youuuuu 3ala your bloog xx !

    ReplyDelete
  15. 7uby ana ma swait shay your story and your writing are just amazing and I had to let the bloggers know about it ;**

    ReplyDelete