Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Dear Readers..

So, I was sitting home alone, trying to figure out the assignment I have due tomorrow.

My best friend calls me up on MSN, screaming, and claiming that my blog is getting 'big'. She posted a link, to Live, and Love blog.

The author was advertising my blog, encouraging others to read my blog. I was in absolute shock!

Le2ana bagoulekoum el 9ara7a, akher mara ketabt MEN ZEMAN. I was a bit disappointed, because I was getting much feedback. Thinking you guys didn't like my blog anymore, I stopped writing.

I quickly signed on my blogger account. I saw MANY comments 3ala my posts. Guess what? A smile quickly spread across my face. Jad jad, my readers, I WAS HAPPY.

Thank you so much 3al support 7abaybee.. Ou jad shaja3touni.. Ou wa3ad menii 7agkoum, I will continue posting...

I LOVE YOU! Keep reading bloggers;*!

Yours truly,
-Alvaro xx

P.S.: I'm still shocked.

14 comments:

  1. Juju to the rescue;p
    You deserve it babe;* See you tomorrow;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im so glad im jumping up and down men elwanasaaaa...cant wait for ur next post ...:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa2a5eeran ur back! u were truly missed!!:D
    yalla post!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wallah natren we ye2assna khallas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :D ! okay so im a new reader :p but i already love your story !:p and i really love the way your write :D ! its amazing ! hehehe i cant wait laima ur next post ;) , and i love your PS's at the end !

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i heard bout ur blog men Love and read all ur posts in one night !!! i love ur blog its so addictive keep it up eheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. today 6e7t 3ala ur blog oo garait kil il posts wara ba3ath no break! i love ur story its so realistic! keep up the good work waiting for u next post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could we not ?!
    Ur story is amazing and griping.
    Plus ur being honest here, its not bullshit, its truth. and thats what makes a good story!
    I love it, and never care what we think. i wrote a few posts posts before anyone followed. u will be fine, i know it.
    :)
    keep posing and we will be waiting ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. ana 9ara7a 3araft your blog min love w min awal post 7abaitaaah w 5ala9tah klaah eb youm wa7ed ! Your strory is just Beatiful.. W entay your Great mashalaah 3alaich walaah ana 7ade mit2athra min your story la etchufen 3laaab el klenex ely yame LOL!!
    Your story is honest and your writting is just amazing w klsh ma etmalel e9loubich 7ada eyanen a9lan ;**
    w start beleiving cz you trully deserve it..
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nawarii;; Lool ya galbi magasartay;* Inshalah soon!

    Identity;; I missed you too walaaah ! <3

    Sweet November;; Lool thank you! Yala ka new post soon!

    F;; Yes I am! Ehehehe thanks honey wayyd men thouqech xx

    Rawan;; Mashkouura! Inshalah soon ;)

    Anonymous;; Thank you WAYD! Inshalah i will ;)

    Anoynmous ;; Enshaalah N ;*

    Pure; Thank you! Enshalah;*

    SUSY Q! Mashkoura wayd wayd wayd! Jad entay akthar wa7da shaja3teenii 3ala your comments;* Magasartay jad jad! ;**

    Anonymous;; Loooooool! 9adgeeni 7etan ana 3laab el klenex yamyy when I read other's blogs, and when I write too! Mashkoura jad jad magasartay;* entay ely tyaneneen!

    ReplyDelete