Friday, November 20, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (32)

Sorry for the short posts 7abaybee;*! I didn't want to keep you waiting, so forgive me <3!

Previously:


"Ohhhhh my goooodddd!" I screamed, as I opened the door and ran to the right.


Please God, tell me he's okay.. Tell me he's okay..


Dalia honked the car. I ignored her and continued jogging.


"JOORY! Shga3da tsaweeeen?!" shrieked Jude as she opened the door.


***********


There he was: getting off the car ou wa7d men el 9ebyan ely yeshtighel 3endehoum kan ga3d yesa3dah..


"7amouuuudd!" I shrieked and ran towards him.


He looked up at me. He smiled and opened his arms.


I hugged him, really tight. I buried my head into his chest, and softly cried.


"Joory? Jooryy shfeech?!" He hugged me even tighter.


"7-7-assbaal-l-ii 9-9aar feek shhaiii!" I stuttered as I cried.


"Joory allah yekhaleech latabcheen.. Kaani mafeeni shaii .." He whispered in my ear softly.


He pulled away from me and looked at me. "Joory.."


I looked at him and wiped away my tears.


"Shoufeeni, kani jedaam 3youunich.." He waved. "Feeni shaii?"


I shook my head.


"Feeh shaii maksouur feeni?" He motioned.


I shook my head.


"Khalas! Mafeenii shai! Latabcheen!"


I smiled. He winked at me.


I heard shuffling behind me. I ignored it, knowing that it was Dee and Juju.


"Maynouuna entayy?! Shga3da tsa--" Jude cut her sentence midway. "Uh.. Um.."


"ENTAA!" Dee pointed at him. "Shimsawee bel bint?! Tadree inha yannat ou fashelatna jedam khalg allaah ou sawatlena film hindee?!" She screamed.


I blushed, embarassed, "Chub, Dee."


"La2 jad! Hatha el9iij! Sh9aar feek?!" asked Dalia, confused.


7amoud's face turned red. Fashla 7ag rayyal ena ye3teref ena en6aag ib houshaa..


"Dee, bas khalaas sektay.." I shot a cold glance at her.


"Laa, Joory.. Lech 7ag t3arfeen.." He choked, "Kent brou7y ga3d amshi, welaa sab3aa 6abbaw fougii qachouunii .. Walah madri shloun ou9aflech el wath3.. 7awaalt ya Joory, walah 7aawaalt--"


"Shh bas khalaas.." I comforted him and rubbed my hand against his arm.


He looked up at me and smiled, "Yaaa ba3ad 3umrii! Khiftay 3alaii haa?!" He winked.


"Men9ijek?! Walah agoulekk el bent estekhaffaat!" Dalia growled.


"Emm, ya jamaa3at el khair.." said Jude shyly, "Bas te2akhaar el wagt, ou el9ara7a 9adgounii manabi zaffa mu7tarama men khaltii!"


"Khalaas, entaw dekhlaw dakhel inshalah akalemkoum ba3dain.." He winked.


"Umm.. okay khalas 3ayaal.." I tucked my hair behind my ears and waved. "Yala, see youu!"


I walked back towards the car and climbed in. I slammed the door and took one last look at M7md.


He smiled, revealing two dimples. His eyes twinkeled and showed that he was really happy.


I smiled back and waved.


"Ha, erte7tay al7een?!" asked Juju.


I nodded and looked at my phone, which I left in the car.


38 miss calls.
9 messages.
7 bb messages.


All the miss calls and messages were from Na9er.


Hatred filled my guts at that moment. Shloun chithee tsawe fenii ya Na9er?


Dalia sped inside the shalaih.


*********


Dakhalna el duwaneya ou salammna 3ala elkell. Surprisingly, um 7amoud kanat mawjouda.


"Banat tara ibna7der inshalah bacher fa jahzaw aghrathkoum .." said 3ami 3abdullah.


"3ala amrekk.." I nodded. We spent a LONG time bel shalaiih. It was really fun though.


I got up ou 9abaitlii gahwa 3arabiiya. I cut a piece of cake for myself.


I glanced back at Jude and Dalia, "Tabouun?"


"Eeh please.." Jude said.


"Etha ma3alaiich ammer!" Terameshhat Dalia. I shook my head and giggled.


"Enshalah 7abaybee.." Ga9aitlehoum ou handed them their cakes.


"Khalti, 3ami tabouun ageslekoum?" I asked.


"Eeh walah 7abeebti giseeli shuwaiiya.." Khalti Rania, 7amoud's mother.


"La mashkoura Joory tawnii makel," said 3ami 3abdullah.


I cut a small piece and handed the plate and fork to Khalti Rania.


She smiled and said, "Nakhdemech 3arouus inshaalah!" She winked.


I blushed and smiled.


*********


We headed back up to our rooms and packed our bags. I left out the essential stuff I'm going to be needing for tomorrow.


I wore my comfy Hello Kitty PJ's and slipped under the covers.


I brushed my hair and thought for a while about Na9er.


Shasawee feeh hal walaad? Mahma yegouloun, mahma, 9aar mahma taam... Enta el bedayat, wakher sa7el ou meena!

19 comments:

  1. FIRST ;D
    ashwa 7omd mafe shaai ;D
    i love 7mod iyanin ;**
    7ada hate na9er !!
    its ok short post bas 3ala ilagal we read some of ur story ;p
    missed u ;**
    cant wait for the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 7amood mafeeeh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
    ay shay wala 7amoood el '3ali...he is the best, those two need to hook up...

    aya 3alaaaaaaaaaaaaih youm he blushed i wanna see him hehehehe...

    na9errrrrrrrrrrrrrr roo7 inti7ir o5ooooi we ALL HATE YOU....ur an assssssssssssss

    loved loved loved this post... abi cake ow gahwa hehehehe

    yalla next postttttttttttt pwees

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be a silent reader and i really like ur story oo wayid 7baitich.. ur story reminds me eb someone special bes el 7emdilla she's married now and happy ;D thank god ena 7amood maffeh shay wayid a7ebah and i HATE na9er
    LOVE U WAAAAYID and thanks for writing ur story ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaay 7imdila 7amoud mafee shay !:D , wala 9ij i5tara3na , wala a7ibaa ! wayid 6ayiib! haha ithahir om 7amoud tadri ina yabi ya56ibich ;) and WAI3 WAI3 WAI3 I HATE NA9IR ! , please longer post and soon please ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7ayatiiiiii;*
    All falls into place, yea?
    Love you:*

    -Q (Aka, Juju;p)

    PS: I miss you sooo effin mushhhhhhh. *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee it!
    3youni in3mat, I read it all today;p
    and seriously I thank god for reading it cuz it helped me a lot..
    I was about to get myself into something naaasty;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caramela;; Ahahaha thanks for being first xx I missed you more love;* Thanks for reading!

    Nawarii;; LOOOOOOL! Walah tha7akteeni 3ala ur comment xp ! 7ayyach weyana cake ou gahhwa;*

    Dalal;; Yay! New silent reader lol;* Mashkoura 3al comment yaba3di magasartayy ! Amooooot feeeeeech xx

    F;; Thanks for reading love;*!! Enshalah wela yehemech xx

    QueenOfMyHood;; MY BABY! I miss you so much more my love;* I love you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duuuuuuude!!!
    I'm hooked...
    I started Reading last night and couldn't put my phone down!!!
    A7la shay enich you're taking aaaaages...
    Ma3nata elqe9a btkoon 6weela oo ma ra7 t5ale9 anytime soon!!!
    I like bader akthar shay...
    Oo I know everyone says they hate na9er...
    Bas he was your first...
    And I know what your first can do to u...
    First love shakes u to your core...
    Love your story babe...
    Keep it up...
    ;****************

    ReplyDelete
  9. N;; AHAHAHAHAH! What's the 'nasty' issue eh, love^^?

    7awoory;; Yay! New reader;* Yeah! Entay t7eseen ina he was my first love! Everyone hates him lol. Thanks so much for your time:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeaaah hehehehe
    Lil 2asaf! Ou foug hatha 2 guys;/ mayoun ila in wagt wa7d huff! Bs refused both;$

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just started reading ur blog...and to be honest with u.. IM LOVING IT ! More please :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. N;; WHYY DID YOU REFUSE BOTH?! Your supposed to make a list of Pro's and Con's babe! I'll help ;)

    Anonymous;; THANKS;* Enshalah ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madryy, i5tera3t from what i read..
    one of them is 21.. fa shway i5tera3t;$

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, older are more serious.. That's something i learned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yala alvarooo ;( ! ilyoom awal mara agra ur story ...o wa9alt hniii .....please kamlaaaay ;( ! o i hate na9ir...7amood 3adi ...bas bader <3 ;p ..o dalia <3! o ofcourse intay il mobdi3a!!! (Y) ! gr8 job...bas please dont stop ;(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I FINISHED IT!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. no come onnn plz complete it
    finish what u started ;p
    there are tons of silent readers reads ur amazing story dont disappoint us by not posting while we're here waiting fo'ya !

    ReplyDelete
  18. where have u beeeeeen???


    are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Too many guys in the story!;p M7amad and Bader are cute, Na9er is an asshole, and so is Faisal.
    Your writing is really good mashallah! Keep upthe good work babe, w lat6awleen we're waiting.

    ReplyDelete