Monday, November 9, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (31)

Previously:


I looked to my right, they were still staring at us.


"Ohhhhhh fuck." I said in a low voice.


"Shfeech?" asked Jude.


I looked ahead, and my body stiffed up.


********


"SHFEECH?! Latkhar3eenii..!"


I was in utter shock. "AMBAIIIIH! THEY'RE FRIENDSSS!"


"Who?! Whaat ?! JAY! What the hell are you talking about?!" asked Dalia, confused, as she lowered the volume of the music.


"Na9er! 3abdelmi7sen!" I said.


"Huh? Shdaraach?" Jude frowned.


I lowered my hand and pointed behind me, so that they couldn't see me.


There they were, right next to us.. I jerked my head to the right and took a long stare at them.


"Okhhh! It really is them!" said Jude. She realised 3abdelmi7sen was right next to her. She blushed.


Na9er was driving. He wore a black polo shirt and was smiling, not realising that it was ME.


3abdelmi7sen was right next to him, not looking at us. He was too busy texting with his phone. His body was stiff.


Na9er widened his eyes.. Tawa yestaw3eb ena kan ga3d yet7arash ib his own girlfriend.


"What the fuck is the asshole doing?! Does he even know its you?!" asked Dee. She was annoyed, and slowed down the car.


"Tawaa esta3ab el akh.." I said softly.


My phone vibrated. Na9er was calling.


I took a quick glance to my right. Yep, it was him calling. He looked at me and motioned for me to pick up.


I ignored him, and looked straight.


"Step on it." I demanded to Dee.


Dalia dassat.. She turned up the volume on the music.


Abee you9aal khabbar 3anni, le7adouuh qasdii met3anii.. Nessaiit ou jar7 galbii 6aab, ou a9baa7 lee suwaah a7baab! Ou youum inhuu 6aruu lesmouuh, tha7aakt, ou gelt, "Minhu? Hathaak el khayyen el kathaab?!


Uncontiousley, a tear rolled down my cheeks. Mesa7t el dam3aa. Dee quickly changed the song.


Na9er la7agna laii zehag.. Ou Dalia thaye3tah.. Kanat tadri makent aby ashouf reg3att wayha.


**************

As we entered the gate to the shalaih, something caught my eye.


"Digeega, Dalouyy, rej3ay garee.." I said softly.


"Shfeech?" she asked and looked at me.


"Rej3ay digeega!" I demanded.


"Enshalah, enshalaah.." Ghayerat el gaiir ou she looked back as she drove.


The car jerked and stopped. I squinted my eyes.


"Ohhhhh my goooodddd!" I screamed, as I opened the door and ran to the right.


Please God, tell me he's okay.. Tell me he's okay..


Dalia honked the car. I ignored her and continued jogging.


"JOORY! Shga3da tsaweeeen?!" shrieked Jude as she opened the door.



--El Khayen El Kathab, 3abdelmajeed 3abdulah.

12 comments:

  1. ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....excuse my language!!!!

    what happened??????/// is it gucci? is it 7amood??? plssssssss tell me what happened to 7amood? ma6amantini 3anah...

    mwaaaa7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE NA9ER ashkara checking out girls o apparently he loves her, I hate him m3na I like his hot and cocky attitude bs still she needs to end it !!!

    wain 7mood please tell me he is okay :(

    I am addicted to your story 3la fikraaa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i haaaaaaaaate NA9IR! see how the girls can figure out EVERYTHING their bf's do ?! ha ! yeaah... omg is 7amood okay ? :( inshala he is ! your story is amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh NO
    why it s too shooooort :(

    NEXT please please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NA9IR IS SUCH A @$%$#@#$
    AKRAHAAAA, but-- thankya for posting darling;*
    can't wait for the next post

    - www.sugar-hearts-you.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  6. A5aaaaaaih, mi7sen, I miss him;(
    Na9our on the other hand, I remember how you acted after that.. :'/
    Remember what I said.. "Let go.."
    A7ibich, &hope to see you soon;*

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post is really short:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nawarii;; First comment;*! You're excused honey;p! Eeh i know he is;/ We'll have to wait and see love^^

    Love;; Well, I hated him too. Aww good good;*

    F;; Eeh 9adgeeni girls can;) We'll have to wait and see honey;p!

    Sweet November;; enshalah the next one is going to be longer;*

    Glo;; I KNOW HE IS @@! Enshalah soon;*

    Queen of my hood; 7ayati, yeah.. Painful memories..

    Anonymous;; Sorry;$ Enshalah the next one longer;)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is buzzing everywhere/

    n i just had to read it!


    N yes i finished all 31 posts!!

    gooodnness my eyes are burning lool

    the usual

    i know this is not soo good news to you

    but i have been molested..too


    i feel your pain 7abebte<3

    anyways

    love love love it to the MAX!<3

    keep up the amazing writing

    omg!!that sounded soo gay N yep i will stop now..


    -the lost one

    ReplyDelete
  10. halaw alvaro i just love ur story o ur writing shai mo 9ij 5alaitene admn 3alaiha 24/24 wana maska my mobile agraha 2 days garaitha kilhaa ;p
    i love bader iyaniiin o minzman mo yayba 6arya i missed him ;(
    o 7moood ham iyanin o pllz 6amneena 3alai sh9ar fee :s

    cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! ur blog madree shagool madreee sha5leeeeeeeey!! abaaaaaaaay mashalaa ur talleented 7adech!! w am addicted 2 it!! ams gariith belail w kent 7de dayy5a w atqaaaaaaaaassab!! welyum el seb7 kamltaah;* way waid 7abait sha5setech w i hate naser!! wa5ray 3anna plzzzzz;'( w a7eb bader w ur cousin bas ur cousin akthar;$ cuz 7eesah seej e7ebech w bhazman mara7 tlgain chethe!! w plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post sooon cuz magdr asbeer;( w tara dashait men lap 3ashan i comment bas 3shanech;p cuuz kel taktbeen comments cheer u up fa gilt yemkeen et7neen 3alaiynah w t36eena post 7ilo nafsech;$
    thank u 4 the story ;**
    w..

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'The Lost One';; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME! And ashwa, someone went through what've been through.. pretty scary, eh? Thanks for following babe x

    Caramela;; LOOL! Yaba3di mashkoura 3ala wagtechh! 3assa e3jebachh bas?! ;p Thanks for following x

    Anonymous;; Walah 7addech a7rajteeni 7abeebti ;$! Mashkoura 3ala ur time walahh! Eeeh your feedback wayd muhim walah every single one of you! Mashkoooraaa magasartay;*

    ReplyDelete