Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (5)

I spotted his car. I knew it right away. I walked hurriedly towards it and looked around to make sure no one was looking. I opened the door and climbed in.


"Hala walaah.." he said huskily. 


"Halaa feek.." I answered and looked away. Damn, he's hot.


"Shel akhbaar?" He smiled and started to drive. 


Oh crap, he's driving. Kilesh mu wagtek itdouus ou tbatwen Na9er!


"Walaah makou shaii yideed.." 


"Inzain shda3wa 6al3eeni!" 


I sighed, and looked at him in the eyes for a couple of seconds. He smiled, and I looked away. I don't know why I can't look at him in the eyes.


"Joory, shfeech?" He was confused.


"La walah salaamtik, mafeeni shai!" I answered hesitantly. 


He grabbed my hands and locked his fingers with mine. My heart was beating faster.


"Joory.. I7temal akamel deraastii baraah in Europe." He said softly and looked at me.


I looked at him confusingly. "Mita?! Laiish?? But.. Huh??"


"I'm not sure yet, oo itha badres bara, badres ba3ad sintaain laman tekharejain.."


"Oh." I stayed quite.


Esmaa7lii ashouufak gabel ma arouu7.. esmaa7li adaawii eljaar7 wartaa7! Tadrii bu3dek yaqtel elrou7!


Na9er turned up the volume 3ala lighneeya. Wayd in7ebha!


I looked out the window and started thinking.


What if deras barra.. shbi9eer feenah? Is it going to be like every summer holiday? Man7aachi ba3ad for 3 months except on msn for 4 times?! 


Bader suddenly popped into my mind. Na9er interrupted me.


He started singing along with the song oo ga3ad ye6ag6eg 3ala elsekaan mindemej.. Hehe, he looks adorable.


He came to a full stop and parked somewhere. He turned to me and smiled. Holding my hands again, he said, "T7ibeeni?"


Tha7aakt ou nazalt rasii ou gelt, "Amouut feek.."


He held my chin up and gazed into my eyes. "6al3eeni ou gouleeha.."


"A7ibek." I looked at him for a second and looked away. I couldn't say it and look in his eyes!


"Joory! Gouleeha kilaha wentay ga3da it6al3een 3ani 6oul el wagt.."


I took a deep breath and said, "A7ibek!"


He gave me his sexy naughty smile, bit his lips, and said, "Aaakh ya Joory!"


He kept on staring at me and I blushed, "Lat6ale3ni chithee baas..!"


"Mou 7alaalli?"


I blushed.


"Mou entai maltii? Dam chithee, agdar asaawii chithee.." 


He came closer slowly and planted a kiss on my forehead.


"Oo agdar asaawii chithee.." He planted another kiss on my cheek.


He looked at my lips and whispered, "Oo agdar asawii chithee.."


He came closer and kissed me passionately. I felt electricity throughout my body. His tongue brushed mine once. Twice. He cupped his hand on the side of my face and continued kissing me.


I pulled away, yet stayed close. 


"I love you" He whispered.



--Esma7lii ashouufak by Sul6an Elsha7i.

2 comments:

  1. awh :(
    at first i hated him!!
    now he's just too cute!

    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha yes, he's moody! So at many time, you will hate him, then love him again.. It's twisted lol!

    Thank for reading lilly:*

    ReplyDelete