Sunday, August 9, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (10)

I ran upstairs to Dalia's room. It was a serious mess! She was packing her bag, she looked up at me and ran towards me and hugged me.


I sobbed on her shoulders. She hugged me tightly. She didn't say a word, she just listened throughout the whole story and nodded throughout. It wasn't just about him, it was about how tired I am from all the rumors, from my life generally.


*Knock knock knock*


"Minu?" asked Dalia.


"Yala Dalia khalastaw? Benrou7 ba3ad shuwai." answered her little sister.


"Inzain, ba3ad shuwai nanzel." she answered. She looked at me and said, "Yala 7abeebti intay go wash up, ou yebt Red Bull." She pointed at her desk. "Wetha tabeen panadol kahu yama." She smiled.


I smiled. 9ij t3arefni hal bint!


I walked over to her bathroom. I rested my palms on the countertop of the sink and looked at myself. I look like shit. Qasalt wayhe, took a panadol, and drank two Red Bulls. I need to loose myself and forget this.


*****
Shalaih
9:36am


I settled in and checked my mobile.


1 new mssg.
From: Noor

"Kan fee wa7d .."


Urgh mali khilg nekatech al7een Noor! I quickly closed it and grabbed a chmaq. I headed out the shalaih and walked to our usual place. 


In the night, I hear em' talking. Coldest story ever told.. Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless. How could you be this heartless?


I knew it was Dalia and her sister. They usually take they're iPod player deck everywhere they went in the shalaih. Besides, that was our "shalaih song". I smiled, good memories.. good memories. 


"Hey." I said softly and smiled.


"Feeling better?" asked Farah, her sister. Farah was my exact age. She was understanding.


I nodded. 


I closed my eyes and leaned back as I rested my head on the back of the bench.


********
3:45pm


I have to call him. I simply have to.


"Yala inrou7 markaz sul6an?" suggested Dalia. "Inyeeb bal3a .." Dalia gammat men elsakhar ely 3al ba7ar, she patted the dust away from her jeans ou madatli eedha.


I nodded and took her hand to help me get up. We walked towards Sultan Center. I interrupted our silence. "I'm going to call him." 


"No. Joory, please don't." Dalia looked at me worryingly.


"Yi9eer khair Dalia." I replied and looked away. We were getting closer. I looked around, Ghareeba mafeeh wayd sayyarat.. el 3adda za7ma ou kela gazz ihnee..


I opened the door and walked in. I shuffled my legs, bel yala I was walking. I looked up.


Oh. My. God. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.


Bader was there. Damn, he's adorable. Oh my god! Is that? Is that..?! No fucking way.


*Beep*1 new mssg.
From: Jassem.
"Jooryy?! Is that you?!"


I replied, "Eeeh;)"


Jassem and I have been long time friends. I was confused, he knew Bader?


Dalia was confused and grabbed me in a different aisle than they were. "Sh9ayer?" she whispered.


I filled her in with the deets.


She was shocked, yet very happy. We grabbed everything we needed. We were at the cashier, I went through a little 'checklist' in my mind.


1) Redbull? Check.
2) Mixed chocolates? Check.
3) Barbican? Check.
4) Doritos and salsa? Check.
5) Kakaw Panda? Ooh! Lemme grab that.


Meshait 3ind el aisle mal el kharabee6..


"Jasoum yala 3ad! Elsena ely 6affat re7na Faransa.. hal sina khanrou7 london 3ashani !" I heard his voice.


I looked to my right and saw them in the same aisle as I was. 


"Khalas Bdair, enrou7 both enzain?" said Jassem.


"7abeeeeeb!" smiled Bader. I was about to melt.


I quickly grabbed the Hello Panda and rushed to the cashier. Bader still didn't notice I was there all along.


Dalia and I paid for our bal3a, and headed back to the shalaih.


I closed my eyes and threw my head back, admiring the cool breeze. I listened to the background music from a nearby khaima as we walked back.


Ez3aal wela tfaaker baratheek! Ma7ad gha9aabak t9eer za3lan;)!


I shook away the stream of thoughts that I knew would make me cry all over again. I'm going to be strong, and enjoy this stay. 

Little did I know, that this week would change my life, forever.
Little did I know, that this week would be a blast.
Little did I know, that from this point forward, I would be stuck.



--Sul6an elsha7y, Ez3al wela baratheek.

2 comments:

  1. shinooo what happened that week ?!
    la chethy you have to post oo ibser3a !
    may9eer hal cliff-hanger lazem another post please!!! loved the post next one please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha lazm cliffhanger 3ashan you keep on reading:p! Inshalah tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete