Monday, August 10, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (11)

2:15am.

Dalia, Farah, and I were still hanging outside. We were having a blast. Due to all the Red Bull and panadols, I loosened up.


Since Dalia's parents owned a shalaih in a public complex, it was more fun. Kan dayman fe nas, dayman wanasa, ou dayman gazz.


Ga3adna 3ala el baranda, ely feeha swings. 


"ALLAAAAH!" screamed Farah ou 3allat 3ala elaghani..


Yaaaa taaj raasi! Yaa galbi ou yaa 3ainee..!


I giggled as I stood up to throw my empty can of Red Bull. I walked up towards the trash can. Wayd kan feeh 9bayyaan.. bas we knew them since we were kids. I noticed a guy who kept on stealing glances. Elmeshkila ashkara yekhiz..


Hmm, he's not that great looking, nor ugly.. I though to myself as I lowered my head.


I walked back and saw Fajer walking back to the shalaih.


"FAJOOUUUR!" I screamed.


"HAAAA!" She replied.


I giggled. Wala infashel! "WAIN RAY7AA?!"


"KAANI AL7EEN YAYA, BAS BAYEEB EL LAPTOP!" She laughed and continued walking back to the shalaih.


"ENZAAIN YEBAY A BLANKET MA3AACH!" 


She gaves me a thumbs up, but didn't turn back.


I walked back towards Dalia.


I noticed she was sniffing. "Daloouyy?! Shfeech?!" I rushed towards her and gave her a hug.


"It's Fai9al.." she whispered back, wiped her tear, and looked away.


She told me about the recent fight they had about. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. 


"Dalouya, ana 3ayazt wagoulech, wared a3eed nafs elkalaam!" I sighed. "He's an ass, he's not worth it. HE'S FUCKING SCUM." 


"I know, I don't know why I have to put myself through all of this.." she looked away and sat on the ground. She took off her shoes and put her feet in the cold water.


I joined her. Urgh! The water is too cold. "Ambaaih Dee! This is freezing my ass of! Shit, girl!" I quickly took my feet away from the water and put my socks back on.


She giggled and wiped away her tears. "I love you Jay! Wala inech you cheer me up without trying!" 


I laughed and hugged her. I looked behind her back and saw stalker guy looking at me.


I pulled away and told Dalia about him.


She looked towards his side. "Ambaih! Staghfaralah JAIKAR!" She giggled.


"Hahaha, siktay I'm creeped out!"


"Guess who's back? Back again? Farah's back! BACK AGAAAIN.." Elbint 7addha fa9la.. She wiggled her eyebrows about as she sat down 3ala elswing. We laughed.


I sat next to her, "Do you mind if I check my email?"


"La 3ady akeed.. go ahead." She handed me the laptop.


Farah changed the songs and settled on english.


It's been so long, that I haven't seen your face.. I'm tryna be strong, but the strength I have is washing away...


Alaaah ya Akon! I thought as I signed on to my msn.


*Driiing*

Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Halla bel 7elwa;D


I smiled and typed.


Jay says:
Hehehe hala feek;)


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Men zeman 3anich Joory walaah! Shlounich, shakhbarech?


Jay says:
Bkhair allah yesalmek;p wenta shlounikk?


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Bkhair damich bkhair;D


Jassem and I started chatting for a while. We've been close for a long, long time. Kan 3azeez 3ala galbi...


Galbii ye7iibak yaa ghalii, yeshtaaglek kel laiila, ifraagek athaar ib7alee, yawaiil galbii yawaiilah!


I stopped typing and searched for my phone. This ringtone was a general ringtone. I wonder who's calling ib 7al 7azzah?


I quickly searched under the blanket. Bingo! I looked at the screen horrified.


Shyabi Fahad! I was confused. I looked at Dalia with a shocked face. "It's Fahad.."


Dalia's eyes widened. "Fahad, your ex Fahad?" she whispered.


"Yes.. THAT Fahad.. should I answer? He's calling again." I looked at my phone.


"Eeh shoufay shyaabi.." she replied. 


"Aloo?" I answered and got up.


"Hala walaah.." He answered. 9outah eyaanin, kaan dayman feeh ba77ah ..


"Hala feek. Baghait shai?" I said firmly.


I walked 3al beach while talking to him. I didn't want any of the guys to hear I was talking to a guy.


"Joory, ana badish bel salfa 3ala 6oul. I need to see you to talk to you. I really need to talk to you face to face." He said.


"What's wrong?" I was worried. This isn't like Fahad.  


He and I broke up a long time ago. We've had a good relationship as friends on msn, I still trusted him. But he never calls or messages me. I knew something was wrong.


"Joory, tukfain aby ashoufech wa7aacheech. Salfa 9ayra.." His voice seemed sad.


"Okay, shrayek bacher elmagharb?" I suggested.


"Inzain, bas wain ashoufech? Ana belshalaihat, so gouleeli wain 3ashan agdar a7aader." He said.


I looked towards Dalia. She was fiddling with her phone and looked at me. I looked away and said, "Uh, sure 7eta ana bel shalaihat."


"Khalas khoush, ashoufech bacher. Mashkoora wayd Joory!" He closed the phone.


I walked towards Joory and Farah. I told them what was going on.


"Weey, shfeeh?" asked Dalia.


"Madri allaah yaster maskeen.." I answered.


"Khalas mu meshkila, we'll know tomorrow. Yala banat khanaam .. Madekhtaw?" said Farah.


I looked at my watch. Mashalah! Mar elwagt ibser3a.. It was 5:17am


"Eeh walah dekht.." said Dalia.


I nodded, "Okay yala meshaina."


We got up and gathered our stuff. As we headed towards the shalaih, stalker boy was still staring at me. This time, he smiled. Trying to be polite, I smiled back and looked away.


I was concered about Fahad. Shfeeh? 7addyy ga3da a7aatehh...




--Ya Taj Rassi, Aseel
--Right Nanana, Akon
--Galbii ye7iibek, Rashed AlMajed

4 comments:

  1. ok she was with fahad and then na9er?!
    oo wain bader !?
    oo minoo hal stalker boy ?! random or does he play a part in the story ?!
    is fahad one of the good guys !?
    this is ur real story?!
    sorry chena akoo wayed questions !!:p
    loved the post next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Identity: Yes, fahad was her older ex. Bader is going to show up soon:) Stalker guy is a random weird guy in the story:p Yes, this is my real story hehee:p

    DD: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, loving that stalker boy, gives you the atmosphere of Kuwait (;

    ReplyDelete