Sunday, August 16, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (18)

Stubby, QueenOfMyHood, YouCompleteMe, DD, Identity, and Anonymous:

I love you, thank you for being there. This is for you, enjoy.

PS: Coming back home soooooon baaaaaaby XD! Can't wait.
Plus, the funny thing is, I had a dream yesterday about the REAL Na9er.. Will be explained later on!

xx Alvaro


**********

Balaaaa 7oub bala wejaa3 gaaalb! Wesh janaa waraah hal 7ubb? Ghair el alaam, ghair el allaam, wesh janaa?! Ya naaaas.. ana mabii defaa, galbi men el 7ubb ......


My iPod decker was blasting music. It was a Wednesday night, and I was packing for the shalaih.
I LOVE going to our shalaih..! I grabbed my two big shalaih bags and placed them on the ground.


I walked to my dressing room and looked at my clothes. Shalaih was always cold, and we hanged out mostly outside, so I needed heavy clothings. I grabbed my two favorite jeans, my A&F sweat pants and jackets, and walked over to my bed room to throw them on my bed.


I went back to my dressing room and decided on taking "kashkha" clothings, since we have unexpected zwaraat..


I called the maid and told her to fold all my stuff and place them in the bags, and have them ready to go. I grabbed my make up bag, iPod, iPod decker, and camera and threw them in the bag too.


I climbed up the stairs and told my parents I was heading to the shalaih.


"Minu raye7? 3amich ou khaltech mawjoudeen?" asked Baba.


"Eeh youba.." I nodded my head.


We had two shalaih's, one we shared with my Grandparents, and another BIG one with my uncle and his family. My parents liked to go to the first shalaih more, since it was more quite. But I loved the second one, since it was more active.


"Yala deeraw balkoum, ou salmai 3alaihoum wayd." My dad went back to his newspaper.


"Inshalah, faman allah!" I kissed my parent's heads, and called Dalia while going back downstairs to my room.


"YALA ANGIE! You didn't iron this dress?!" screamed Dalia.


I giggled and said,
"Yalaaa yala ya bint! Mureeni already!"


"Inshalah 7ayati.. Is Jude coming?" she asked.


I plopped down on my couch and said,
"I will now!"


"See you in a few love!" she closed the phone.


I speed dialed Jude's number,
"Aloo?"


"I'M COMMIIIIIIING!" she yelled.


"And there goes my ears." I mumbled.


She laughed and said,
"Yala yala yam3awda! Mureeni!"


"I'm already done sweety. Bas na6ra el ikht Dalia itmurni, wenyeech okay?"


"Okay love, see you soon!" she closed the phone.


I absolutely loved this feeling, knowing it's going to be fun.
Ooh! Khandeg 3ala Na9er agoulah ..


"Aloo?" I said.


"Hala walah.." He said huskily.


"Ana ray7a elshalaih al7een, okay?" I asked.


"Ma3a el ahaal?" he asked.


"Weya rifeejati, bas 3maami bekounoun mawjoudeen.." I assured him.


"Yalaa deraii balech.. Fakrai feeni haa?"


I smiled,
"Etha mafaker feek, afaker ib minu?"


"Yabakhti feech walah, Khairan elyoum wela shalaihkoum el thani?" he asked.


"La Khairan inshalah.."


*Beep Beep* I looked at my phone. Dalia was calling.


"Yala 7ayati Dalia barrah a7acheek ba3dain inshalah.." I got up and saw my charger on the table. I grabbed it before I'd forget it.


"Khalas Joory deraii balech.." he said.


"Inshalah, yala bye!" I said.


"Bye.." He closed the phone.


"YALA DALIA BARRAAH! FAMAN ALLAAH!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and ran to the front gate.


The door was already open, and her driver took my bags from the porch and placed them in the car.


I opened the car door and saw Dalia wearing her Ray-Ban glasses, typing away in her phone. She looked at me and screamed
"JAAAAAAY!"


I jumped up and down in circles and screamed,
"SHALAAAAAIH!"


We laughed as I went in the car. The driver drove away to Jude house.


****
10 minutes later.



"BYE MAMAAAAAA!" we heard Jude scream from the porch. We heard high heels clinking on the marble floor.


"DAHLINGS!" screamed Jude as she climbed in. She kissed us and settled down. "Dis is gonna get crazy aiight?"


We nodded and laughed.


She say he so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper.. So I let her lick the rapper. She-she- lick me like a lollipop! Shawty wana thug, bottles in the club.


"3aaaaaash lil-wayyyyyne! 6awlaw bas tukfouuun!" said Dalia.


I laughed and reached over to the radio and turned up the volume.



******
Shalaih
2:34pm


Finally! I climbed down from the car and smiled. I miss this! I looked to my right and walked towards the Duwaneya. I stopped and looked back,
"Yala you guys!"


"Coming!" said Dalia. She grabbed her purse and hurried along with Jude next to me.


We went into the Duwaneya, it was beautiful. It was a big room that had glass all over. The fireplace was on, and it felt warm inside.

"Elsalam 3alaiikum!" I greeted everyone.


"Wa3alaikoum
elsalam wara7mat allaah!" they all replied back.


I kissed and greeted everyone.


"Yala ba3ad ithenkoum benrou7 injahez ihdoumna ou aghrathna.." I excused ourselves after 15 minutes.


"Haw elkhadam madakhelaw laghrath dakhel darech?" asked Khalti Nada.


"Eeh khalti bas lazm a6al3houm ou chithee.." I answered.


"Okay 7abeebti.." she smiled.


We walked into the shalaih and headed over to the elevator. I pressed on the up button and waited patiently.


"Okay you guys, settle in and we'll meet in the 9ala.." I told them.


Jude nodded,
"Which one?"


"Ely 6aalah 3al ba7ar." It was my favorite room from all the shalaih. It had glass windows all over, and had an AMAZING view of the beach.


We all took our ways and settled in.


******
Beach 9ala
3:17pm


I plopped down on the sofa next to Dalia & Jude.


"Twister?" I suggested.


"Okay yala !" said Dalia.


"Yaa 7abaybee kelwa7d yerou7 yebadel yalbes ihdoum san3a 7ag twister! I'm wearing high heels for god's sake!" giggled Jude.


I laughed and said,
"Yala okay.."


I went back to my room and wore a big shirt with black tights. I walked to the 9ala and waited patiently for them.


"Yala bedaina?" said Dalia as she entered the room with the Twister box in her hands. Jude trotted behind her.


I nodded and got up. Farashna el mat and we started playing.


"Noo, no Jay! NO! BIT6AY7EENI CHITHEE!" screamed Jude.


I laughed and placed my left foot on red. We were all tangled. It was hilarious.


*Beep Beep*
Intercom

"Yala girls you didn't eat lunch!" said one of the maids.


I gave up and fell on the ground. Jude fell on top of me. We laughed really hard.


"WAIT YOU GUYS DON'T MOVE! Kodak moment!" exclaimed Dalia.


We smiled as Dalia took a picture.


"Yala you guys I'm hungry! Mcdonalds?" I suggested.


"Okay yala!" agreed Jude.


*****
Car
4pm


El7uuuub khaaled! W' 7ubyy khaled ou baagy, lelii a7ebah ou wa7iib daren sekaan feeha;* Sheltah fe 3ainee w' shelt el 7ub fe a3maagi.. W'elrouu7 belshouug ghanatlah aghaneeha;*!


Allaaaaah ya Rashed! 3esht 3esht .. I tapped my feet alont with the tune and hummed the song..


My phone vibrated. I looked down on my lap.
*7ayati;* calling*


"Aloo?" I said.


"Hala walah, wainech?" he said on the other line.


"Bel sayara ray7een McDonalds.." I answered.


"Mekhalif ashoufech elyoum?" he asked.


"Allah yehadak ana bel shalaih! Ou ya3ni ma3a 3maami ou chithee.." I looked at Jude and Dalia and rolled my eyes. They knew what was going on.


"Joory yala 3ad mara7 a6awel... Why not el fayyer te6le3eenli?" he asked.


I shook my head horrified,
"Laaa2! Ahali 7adhom strict mali khilg mashakel walah!" It was true, 3ami wayd strict .. ou Khalti Nada mat7eb a7ad yes'har ou yekouun 6al3..


"Joory tukfain ga3da atrajach, bacher basafer tara.." He added.


"Wain raye7?!" I was confused, why didn't he tell me earlier?


"Ba7rain, jam3a.." he said softly.


"Oh.." Na9er studied in Ba7rain.. he came to Kuwait whenever he could. Dalia gave me a thumbs up and motioned to me, I have an idea.


I nodded and told Na9er,
"Yi9eer khair belail okay?"


"Mashkoorah 7abeebti, yala deeray balkom... Famanalah.." he closed the phone.


I told them what happened.


"Eeh laish la2?! I've got a plan.." said Dalia.


"What about 3ami ou Khalti?" asked Jude as she opened the door. I realised that we arrived already. I got off too.


I pulled up my boots and adjusted my shirt.
"Yeah, Jude is right.. But what's your plan Dalia?"



We walked in McDonalds. Dalia told us her plan. I thought about it for a little while...
Hmm, maybe we could make it work.


"It's a bit adventurous, don't you think?" Jude wiggled her eyebrows up and down and nudged me with her elbow.


I laughed and said,
"El7ubbbb ou shesawe ya Juju!"


--Balaa 7ubb, Rashed ElMajed
--Lollipop, Lil Wayne
--El7ubb Khaledd, Rashed ElMajed

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE POST!!
    loving the story!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!
    I'm loving this(;
    Hehe, shi6aaanaaa;p
    Miss you, love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Identity: Inshalah in a few hours;*

    QueenOfMyHood: Hahaha! I miss you too, & I love you more;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yallaaa! PLEASE NEXTTTT!!!!! ;(
    Wallah I'm dying;p

    ReplyDelete