Thursday, August 13, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (15)

Because I love you guys, two posts ;) Enjoy darlings.

PS: Please spread the word about the blog. I would really need a little bit more support! Thank you xx

***************

Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
In3arefkoum 3ala ba3aath;p! Joory.. Bader, Bader .. Joory!


ElBidree says:
Halaa feech:p 3ashat elasaamii..;)


I stared at the screen. Are you kidding me? Is that really him? I shook Dalia and screamed, "OMG!"


Dalia was too into the movie to even look at me. She shoved popcorn down her mouth and spat, "WHAT?" Her eyes were still glued to the screen.


"Bader.. MSN.. Jassem!" I managed to spill.


Dalia shot me a look and calmly said, "What?" 


"YOU HEARD ME!" I laughed. I loved Dalia's reaction, it was hilarious!


"Show meee!" She snuggled up next to me and hit pause on the movie.


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Aloo? Joory shfeech sakta?


Jay says:
Sorry back! 3ashat ayaamik;)


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Yala shabaab ana mashyy.. Famanallaah!


ElBidree says:
Allaah ma3aak!


Jay says:
Byee;p


*Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* has left the conversation*


ElBidree says:
Still drinking all of that Red Bull;p?


Jay says: 
Hehehe! Um yeah.. ;p Does Jassem know we know each other already?


ElBidree says:
Laa2.. I preferred to keep it that way..


Jay says:
Kkaay.. So um..


ElBidree says:
Facebook?:p


Jay says:
Yup.. Add me men Jassem..


ElBidree says:
Inzain khoush..


I accepted his friend request. Dalia & I looked through his photos. 


"Whoa! I don't remember him this hot!" I giggled.


"Wai wai wai! Jay? Chena yezaweq? " She stared at the screen.


I giggled and said, "Bas 3aad shakelna yetha7iik in6ale3 his photos! Yala khan6ale3 el movie.." 


Dalia nodded and got up, "Bayeen coke, tabeen?"


"Eeh allah ye3afeech..!"


I went back to the conversation..


Jay says:
Yala I g2g.. Take care.. Nice talking to you;)


ElBidree says:
You too .. Likewise;) Allah ma3aach..


Dalia got back and handed me the diet coke. 


I blew her a kiss, "Mashkoora 7ayati, nakhdemech 3arouus inshalah!"


She blushed, "Ajma3eeen yarab!" She plopped down next to me.


I signed out and looked at Dalia. A huge smile was plastered on her face.. "I've got a good feeling about this one.." she said.


I sighed and rested my head on her sholder, and hit play.


******
Months passed, and we grew closer and closer.. He was such a great guy. He was always there for me, making me smile.


As for Na9er.. I still had feelings for him. I was very confused in this time of my life.


"Jaay? Hellooo? Earth to Jay?!" screamed Nouf at the other line.


I huffed, "I'm here! I'm here girl! I was trying to dry my hair!" 


"Okay, c'mmon when are you coming over? The party is in a few hours!" 


"I'll be there at 5:30 babe.. Ciao!" I hung up the phone.


Nouf was one of my best friends, she was half Kuwaiti though. It was May, and a friend of mine was throwing a party celebrating her birthday. I straightened my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.


Hmm, smokey eyes? I thought. I need to figure out my outfit first.. I walked over to my closet and rummaged through my clothes.


I decided I would wear a short silver dress and red high heels, and a red clutch. I walked over to my dresser and started applying make up. 


I stopped and opened my iPod decker. 


Yaa ba3adhouum keleehoum.. Yaa seraajy bainehoum.. 3a6ni men denyaak 7ubbak! Wetrek elbaagyy lehouum..


I sighed and thought, how could he throw all of our history away? Who am I kidding? He'll never call me back.. He never does. 


I shook my head and went back to applying makeup.


*****
5:14pm


I grabbed the present box and walked quickly to my sister's Cayenne. We arrived fast, since she loved to speed;p


I rung Nouf's house bell and waited patiently. Nouf came out looking confused.


"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" She screamed as she ran towards me to greet me.


I laughed and said, "Nouf! You look hideous! Bser3a goo in don't let anyone see you."


She giggled and looked at herself. She wore PJs that did not go together, pink fuzzy slippers, and her hair were all in rolls. Hey, at least her make up is done! 


We walked up to her room, and Dana was already there, sitting on her bed.


"Jay? Is that really you?" Dana widened her eyes.


I laughed and said, "What? Why? Who do I look like?"


"You look AMAZING!" She got up and hugged me.


"Yeah, you do! Now JAY help mee!" wined Nouf.


I giggled and got up, "Okay, okay I will."


I looked through her closet, and picked a black dress for her. "Here, this looks good!" 


Nouf smiled and said, "What would I do without you?" 


I pointed at the bathroom and said, "Yala! Go change! We're going to be late!"


Nouf hurried to the bathroom and changed. Meanwhile, Dana and I took photos.


"How do I look?" said Nouf as she flattened out her dress from the front.


"Amaaazing!" I smiled.


"What's cookin' good lookin'?" winked Dana.


Nouf laughed and said, "C'mmon you guys! Let's crash the party and show them some fun!"


We arrived and started looking for the birthday girl.


I gazed around the room. Boy, this party is dead! No one was on the dance floor. People were just sitting and staring at each other.


"Boy, is this akward or what?" whispered Nouf.


I nodded and spotted Yasmeen.


"Birthday giiiirl!" I screamed and dove for a hug.


She laughed and said, "I miss you ya kalba! Long time no see!" 


Nouf, Dana, and I chatted with her for a while and handed her her gifts. We walked towards the room and looked around. It was still dead!


Mmmmmm, lemme talk to... mmmmm.... Shawty had em apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuur! The whooole club was lookin' at her... She hit the flo' !


"AAAAAAAAAAH!" Nouf and I looked at each other and laughed. We loved this song..!


"Ambaih magdar magdar, you guys goumaw kaifhoum ana barge9!" I got up and started dancing.


I felt akward for a few minutes, since they were just looking at me. 


I grabbed Dana and Najla and said to them, "You guys! Let's have fun, exams are in a month.. We should have fun! Ma3alaikom menhoum.." 


Dana and Nouf started dancing. We grabbed Yasmeen and made her dance with us. Pretty soon, people slowly started dancing. 


I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I swayed my hips left, to right. And danced to the beat. 


"Go Jaaaaaay!" I heard Nouf scream. She always loved my dancing and supported me. 


I smiled and for a split second, I thought about Na9er. I miss him.. No Jay! Stop it, forget him.. It's been two months.. 


I felt my phone vibrating in my hand. 


I opened my eyes and was in utter shock.


-- Ya ba3adhoum kilehoum, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah
-- Low, T-pain & Flo Rida

8 comments: