Friday, August 7, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (7)

Queen of My Hood, this is for you. Thank you for supporting me and being there. xx





*************






Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Walk straight Joory walk straight!





I looked over at Bader one more time, he smiled and winked at me. He revealed his two dimples. I blushed, smiled back and waved.





Damn, he looks good wearing a dishdasha ou mghaater! Thank god I decided to go with dressy today.





Yaa fireed el7isn dalaaltel dalaal, wendefa3ii felhu--





"Hello?" I answered.





"Ahlan ahlan! Where ya at? I'm in Avenues already cuz I like to make it early. Did you finish taking a shower yet?" asked Jude.





"Juju! Babe, I'm over at Forever 21, wanna join me?" I ruffled my hair and entered Forever 21. I looked back to check if he was still there. Urgh, no he wasn't.





"Cool, see you in two!" said Jude.





I closed the phone and walked around the store. I spotted a cute maxi dress that had colorful prints on it. I picked it up and observed it. Waii el thahar eyaanin! Msawee X 7ilw..





"Jaaaaay!" I heard Jude call out.





I looked at the left and saw Jude. She looked stunning! She wore a black dress with red heels and a red channel classic bag. Her hair was amazing as usual, naturally curly.





I gasped and ran towards her and hugged her. "Oh my goooood! What's uup hottie? Ehh, lookin gooood!" I winked at her.





She smiled and looked at me, "Oh my god! You look great! Fata7tay sha3rech?! 7adda eyaanin 3alaich!"





I blushed and touched my hair softly, "Thank you galbi!"





She looked at her watch. "7ayati its 7:56 already, we should go make reservations. Ba3ad it's a thursday, wayyd za7ma!"





"Okay 7abeebti, intay go ahead make reservations 3ala ma ashtiree hal dress, 3ajebni!"





She looked at it and smiled, "Eeh walah 9ajja eyanin! 3alaich bel 3afya 7abeebti." She kissed my cheek and left.





I went over to the cashier and placed the dress on the counter.





The woman smiled and scanned the dress and said, "Li7sab ib ye6laa3 ya3umri... 3eshreen idnaar!"





I loved her lebanese accent! Yaraabi raqyeen ..





I got out my credit card and handed it to her.





******



I looked at my watch, it was 8:11. Waiin Dalia?! I speed dialed her number.





"Aloo?" She answered. There was a lot of noise in the background.





"Dee wainech! Ana ou Jude ib Avenues right now."





"7abeebti I'm with Jude, we're in Nino! Intay wainech?" She asked.





"Oh okay, kani I'm walking to Nino's. Oh my god, I have to tell you sh9ar elyoum!" I squealed.





"YOU BETTER RUN! Tell me!"





I giggled and said, "See you in a few." I closed my phone and walked towards Nino.





"Lalalala, shinu hal 7allaat wel zaiin?!" I heard a man's voice.

I gulped and looked to my right.



--Ya Fireed El7isn, by Aseel.

2 comments:

  1. a guy oo ba3dan bader ikooon il superman oo i6ega!!!!!!
    or bess bader being charming!!
    loved the post
    next post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah identity:p! You'll have to wait and see;)

    ReplyDelete