Thursday, August 6, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (6)

I called Dalia.


"Aloo?"


"MEET ME AT THE TANNING CHAIRS. PRONTO!" I closed the phone.


I hurried towards her and she looked excited.


"Gouleeli kileshaaaaaii..!" 


I told her every detail and she couldn't stop with the "Aww!"s I giggled throughout.


Yaaa fireed el 7isnn dalaaltek dalaaaaal... Wendefaa3i felhuwaa akbaar daleeeel!


Jude was calling! 


"Oh my goooood Jujuuuuu! Your back from lebnon?!"


She giggled on the other line. "YEAAAH BAABY!" 


I smiled. It was so good to hear her voice again. Today was my day! My Juju is back :) Juju and I have been friends for 7 years, been by my side for worst and best. I love her, she was like a sister to me.


"Laa Jujj we have to see you! Dalia and I are in Movenpick right now, how about we go to dinner tonight at Nino, avenues?"


"Yes! Ofcourse! I'll meet you there at 8pm love.." 


"Cool, see you soon babe!" I smiled and closed the phone.


************

5:51pm
Home.


I took a loong shower while listening to 3abdelmajeed.. Hmm, shalbes??


I walked over to my dressing room and opened all doors of the closets. After a long debate with whether to wear casual or dressy. I decided to go with dressy.


I slipped on my navy dress that wrapped around my body and complimented my curves. Thank god yegha6i el karsha hehe!


I wore my black high heels and black clutch, quickly applied black liquid eyeliner and pale lipstick. I headed upstairs to tell my parents that I was going out.



******
7:35
Avenues


I looked at my watch. Oh, its too early. I decided to walk around and shop.


Oh shit! I forgot to tell Na9er that I'm going to Avenues! I quickly walked to the nearest bathroom and dialed his number.


"Aloo?" His deep voice answered.


"Aloo? Hala walaa.." 


"Hala feech! Shlounich?" 


"Bkhaiir il7emdilah" I smiled, "Wenta shlouniik? 6amenni 3alaik!"


"Damich bkhaiir akeed ana bkhair!"


"Bala 3ayara Na9er!" I giggled. "Inzain agouul.. ana ba6laa3 weya Dalia oo Jude ray7een net3asha ib Avenues.. Ok?"


"Mu ete2akherain! 10 intay bel bait.."


"Emm, inshalah.." He was too controlling..


"Tabeen ayeey ashoufech?" He asked.


"Shrayek men b3eed?" I answered.


"Khalas inshalah 9:30 ana mawjoud.. Yala faman allah.."


I closed the phone and walked towards Forever 21. 


I heard his voice and turned my head to the right. There he was, gazing at me, and smiling.


--Ya Fireed El7isn by Aseel.

No comments:

Post a Comment