Friday, August 14, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (16)

OMG SORRY YOU GUYS! Walah I love you sorry sorry.. I had a lot going on and stuff.. Enjoy darlings! 

PS: This story has a lot of twists, and ups and downs. You'll know what I mean later on..

*********

I read my mobile screen, again, and again.


This is impossible..!


Is this really happening?


I looked at Nouf with a shocked look on my face and showed her my phone. 


"Oh my gosh! ANSWER! ANSWER THE PHONE!" screamed Nouf over the loud music.


"Aloo?" I said.


"Hala walaa.." said Na9er. I miss his voice. I miss him. I miss his manly hugs. I miss his lips.


"Hala feek.." I said softly.


"Sh'hal iz3aaj.. wainech?"  He asked.


"Ib7afla.. Laish?" I said.


"Mix inshalah?!" he screamed at the end of the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ears. Boy, his loud. Bismelah, since when did he care? Shyaabi?!


"Laa, 3eedmelad rifeejti.." I walked over to a small 9ala and sat down.


"Rej3aii el bait al7een.." He said angirly. 


"Na3am?!" I was furious! Mala ay 7aag yegouli chithe!


"Sima3teeni.. Ana badig ba3ad shuwai, ou ra7 terje3een el bait.." 


I laughed, "Na9er? Inta matdig 3alaii .. ou 3ugub shahrain 6ag ibbalek ou gilt badig 3alaiha? Malek ay 7aag tigouli arjaa3 elbait!"


"Mahma yekouun, intay malti." He said softly. 


I know Na9er. I know him well. Galbah kan mayyet. May7eb yebayen masha3rah, kela ye3aber ib el6areeqa el ghalaa6..


There was akward silence. I knew he still loved me.


"Na9er, lat9a3eb el 2umour 3alaii .. Ou anyways ma3endi a7ad yegi6ni el bait.."


"Ayeey amurich?" he asked innocently.


"LA2! Na9er La2! Khalni astaanis, 7aram 3alaaik tsawee feeni chithee.. " I felt tears dropping on my cheeks.


"Inzain, netfaham ba3dain 3an salfatna.. bas al7een law sama7tay rej3ay el bait.." he said.


"La2." I said firmly. I had to stand up to myself.


He chuckled, "Inzain, sim3ai.." 


"Hala?" I wiped away my tears.


"Khalas.. Ge3day estansay.. ou 3anna i7na.. netyama3 ou netfaham. Inzain?"


"Inzain.." I said softly. 


Nouf came in the room. She looked worried. She motioned in her hands, are you ok? I nodded.


"Aloo?" he said.


"Hala?" I went back to the phone call..


"6elabtich.." 


"Hala?" I tucked my hair behind my ear.


"9awray rou7ech, ou ana adizlech 9ourtii.. deal?" he said innocently.


"Inshoof.. Yala ana bared dakhel.." I got up.


"Inzain, estansai ou deeray balech 3ala 3umrech.. Faman allah." He closed the phone.


I was really confused. I told Nouf what was going on.


"Oh wow, um, typical weirdo?" She said as she lifted one eyebrow.


"Yeah!" Adizlah 9ourtii wela la2? I thought to myself.


I contemplated for a while.. But gave in and decided to take photos, and decide from there.


10 minutes later, I took many photos, and decided on one.. Adizlah? Aw ma adizlah?


*Beep*
1 new mssg
From: Na9er.


There he was, looking amazing as always. He sent a photo of him and his baby cousin. He held his cousin and smiled. 


I smiled, and gave in. I hit on send and waited. He called, I answered and smiled.


I miss him. I miss his face, the way he teased me.


"Sh'haal 7alaaaaat? Me7lawwa!" 


"Hehehe shukran shukran.." I gushed.


For some odd reason, Bader's face popped into my mind. I shook my head, Jassem, Bader and I are slowly drifting away.. Who am I kidding.. Bader would never love me..


I sighed..


Na9er cleared his throat .. "Momken ashouufech bacher?" 


"Emm.. sure yeah .. I have to go back to the party ... Adig 3alaiik bacher.. " 


"Khalas inzain.. derayy balech 3ala 3umrech.. Famanallaah.." He closed the phone.


I walked back to the dance floor..


I started dancing to Whine Up.. Was I doing the right thing? Going back to him? 


*******
11:34pm
Home


I snugged into my blankets. I was dead tired from all the dancing! I closed my eyes..


My phone started vibrating, I didn't look at the screen.


"Aloo?" I whispered.


"7ayaatii.." He said huskily. 


I was confused, who was it? I squinted my eyes ouu 6alaa3t elshaasha.. Oh, it's Na9er. That's weird.. since when does he call me that? Or even show me that he loves me?


"Hala walaah.." I answered back..


"Nayma?" he asked softly.


"Lala 3ady 3ady.. I'm up now.." I straightened myself and rested my back on the headboard of the bed.


He chuckled, "Men gaalech redday namaaii ?"


I laughed, "Waii chub Na9er!" Kela ye7ib ye6afernii;'/ "Sh6ary 3alaiik itdig?" 


"Emm.. madri gilt walhaan 3alaiich.. asoulif ma3aach shuwaii..."


I smiled.. He kind of changed... So we talked for hours, and hours. Laughing over stupid stuff, talking about cars to movies, to future plans.


"Joory... Entay tadreen inee ana mou 3ala li3eb 9aa7?" he said.


"Shqa9dek?" I asked.


"Ya3ni, ana kilesh ma3endi souwalif li3eb.. Intay tadreen laish ga3da akalmech?" he said.


"Emm.. dodahtni..?" I was confused.


"Le2ani a7ibech.. Ou ana nawii zawaaj inshalah.." he said.


I froze. Oh my god. So, he is serious... I was silent, I didn't know what to say..


"Aloo?" 


"Emm, ma3aak ma3aak.." I was nervous for some reason.


"Tara mo ga3d atghashmar ma3aach, min9ijee.." he said firmly.


I blushed. "Walah mani 3arfa shagoulek Na9er, bas il7emdilah innek mo 3ala ghashmara.."


"Eeh, kilesh mou nouu3yy.."


*Beep* *Beep*

I had another line, who's calling in 6am in the morning? I looked at the screen, oh man.


Yes, there it was, my phone flashing "Bader is calling."


 Shit! Akeed he'll think I'm talking to a guy right now..


So, I decided to ignore that call.. Le2ana adrii ina Na9er ra7 yegouuli shibkeenii ma3a who ever is in the other line..


Hours passed, and we kept on talking.. For some weird reason, it felt good. We never talked on the phone for this long...


Na9er chuckled, "Intay shimsawya feenii? Sa7ratnii?"


I laughed and asked what he meant.


"Le2anii 9ert Majnouunich.." he whispered.


I smiled.

3 comments:

  1. BAAAAADEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. way bader i looooooove!
    aby post thani please!!:p
    whenever you can!!;p
    loved the post!!:*

    ReplyDelete