Friday, August 28, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (24)

Heeeeeeeeeeeey guuuuuuuuuyyys:* Good news, I'm baaack xp! Walahh i miss youu so much xx! Bad news, from now on I'll probably just post on weekends, since 7ouusa ma3a el dawamat ou chithee;'/ EXTRA long post, so enjoy darlings xx


***************


I never though about how I'm going to die. It happens in a split second, like a blink really. You would never see it coming. You would never suspect it. Death, itself is sometimes evil. Takes a soul, a father, a mother, a friend, a husband. Death, is masked evil.















But Death, could be cheated. I have, indeed, cheated Death many times.


















I still heard the music blasting from the speakers. I was in pain, physical pain, no one could ever imagine. My lips trembled, and I cried. I glanced to my left, and saw Rawa2's head resting on the wheel. She wasn't moving.My eyes were heavy now..


I heard more brakes screeching, cars crashing. I heard people cry. I heard screams, and men shouting for help.



Ash'hadu ena la elaha elah allah, wa'ena mu7ammad rasoul allah! I closed my eyes involuntary.


After that moment, I didn't remember anything.


***********

Did I die? Please, no. God, no. This was a nightmare, it was horrible. I didn't know if this was reality, or an illusion. Could it be a premonition?


Wait, I think I'm hearing something..


"Digeega!! LAAA2 !... Are you........ La latsaw--..... Joory?!" different voices were fading, I couldn't make it who was talking.


I winced in pain,
"Ayye..."


"AMBAAIH! Jaaaaaay!" screamed Dalia.


I slightly opened my eyes. My sight was a little bit blurry, and dark.


"G3edat?!" I heard Rawa2 ask.


I could see more clearly now, Jude and Dalia opened the door and were standing, looking at me.


Jude hugged me tightly. "Joory, walah I thought I lost you!" she cried.


"My.. aaaa777.." I winced. My arm was killing me.


I looked back, "Is everyone okay?"


Rawa2 nodded,
"Eeh el7emdilah! Yala yala el Noufa yaya al7een waranna.."


I closed my eyes and winced in pain. Eeedi kanat thab7atni, ou I felt dizzy! China 7elm walaah..


"Yala al7een inwadeech el mustashfa Jay.." comforted me Jude. Dalia held my hand.


I opened my eyes and noticed a pile up. Kan fee katha sayara wagfa jidamna ou warana..


"Shisalfa?" I asked as I nodded towards the cars.


"9ar pile-up! Katha sayara bancherat men 7ufra.." answered Rawa2.


"Digeega, sh9ar, laish da3amna?" I asked confused.


"Kan fe 7ufra kibeera ib wus6 el shaare3, ou bancherat feenah el sayara we7na brou7na dayseen!" said Dalia.


"Walah allah 7efathna, madri shloun ma ingalbat elsayara!" said Rawa2.


"Sarat feeha shai el sayara?" I asked Rawa2.


She laughed,
"Yam3awda khalaai el sayara brou7 ! Aham shai se7atkoum!"


"Akeed ma7ad te3awar?" I asked, worried.


"La 3ady, bas shwaiiya cuts.." answered Jude.


I widened my eyes, "Shloun?! Min shinu?!"


"Enkasrat el jama.." said Rawa2. "
Joory entay brou7ech eedich ou reelich kilhoum cuts!"


I looked down to my arms, it was true. I licked my lips, and tasted rusty blood. "WAI3! Fee cut 3ala my lip?" I asked.


"Eeh.." frowned Jude.


I pursed my lips. I heard a doors slamming, and someone wearing heels running.


"RAWAAAAA2OOO!! MAYNOUNA INTAY?! 9A7YA?!" I heard someone scream. Akeed Noufa! I thought.


"KELEHOUM BANAAT IBSAYARTECH!" she kept screaming, and screaming.


"Noufa, tukfain khanwade Joory el mustashfa walah shakelha yekhare3!" interrupted Dalia.


Noufa walked over and looked into the car, and gasped.
"AMBAAIH! Rawoo2 estanastay chithee?! Elbint shakelha yekhare3! Bser3a bser3a dekhlaw sayartii, awadeekoum kelekoum!"


Geez, do I look that bad? I thought. "Wel sayyara Noufa?" asked Jude.


"Mu meshkila, ba3dain we'll deal with the car." said Noufa.


*************
11:31am
Hospital.


I walked out of the room, ou eedi malfoufa. We spent a long time in the hospital, since they were checking for all results, kanaw khayfeen from internal bleeding. I was rushed into the ER, it was pretty scary.


Jude ou Dalia fazzaw men mokanhoum. "JAY!" said Dalia.


"Sh9ar?! Shfeech?!" asked Jude.


"La el7emdilah.." I smiled.
"Ra'6a eb eedi.. wel cuts 3aqamhoum el Dr.."


"Ambaih ashwa il7emdilah, ma7ad 9ar feeh shaii major.." said Rawa2.


I took a deep breathe,
"Yeah, el7emdilah.. What about Khalti ou 3ami? Shbengoulehoum?"


Rawa2 widened her eyes, "Omyy betyenn itha darat!"


"Mu ela ye3arfoun.." said Noufa softly.


"Ya 7ayati.. what's going to explain the damaged car, and the damaged Jay?!" she pointed at me Rawa2.


I laughed, I love how she reffered to me as, 'damaged'.


"Mekhalif, someone broke into the car.. And Jay, lebsay 6uweel please 3ashan mayebayen..! Banat, sa3daw Joory ou latkhalounha tsheel ishya2 jidam Khalti ou 3ami 3ashan mayeshikoun!" said Noufa.


I nodded my head, it was a pretty good idea. Makena naby a7ad ye3aref, chan sarrat salfa kibeera!


*********
12:21pm
Noufa's car.


I opened the car door, and stepped outside. We were all squished into one car, it was pretty uncomfortable.


I took a deep breath, aaah, cool air. I glanced back and saw the girls step out of the car.


"Banat, mithel ma giltlekoum!" warned Noufa.
"Yala 7abaybee, e7na ibnerja3 shalaihna, if you need anything feel free to call! Ou Rawoo2 walah yawailech etha destay mara thanya.."


Rawa2 nodded,
"Mashkoura Noufa wayd, walah lawlaach chan yanait brou7y!"


"Deeraw balkoum!" said Noufa as she kissed us, one by one. We waved and watched her drive away.


********
12:54pm
Bedroom.


We slipped into the rooms, makena naby yeshofounah 3ami ou Khalti. I didn't feel like changing, so I currled up in my bed.


"Rawaa2, 7ady 7ady ta3bana, 3ady anam? Akhaf yeshikoun 3ami ou Khalti.." I said softly.


"Latkhafoun, namaw.. ana agoulehoum ga3adna nes'har tsa3douni 3ala essay 7ag el jam3a kan tasleemah elyoum.." said Rawa2 softly as she covered me with the blanket.


"Mmm.." Kent daykha 7adyy..




***********
10:02pm
Bedroom.


I opened my eyes. It was pretty dark outside. 6ala3t elsa3a 3ala my phone.
Olla! I must've been pretty tired..


48 miss calls.
18 new mssgs.


Olllaaaa! I widened my eyes.


My mom called, uh oh.. Laykoun daraat? Most of the calls were Bader.. Na9er called a few times, and so did Noufa, any my other cousins.


I got up, and went to the bathroom to clean up. My body ached, so I decided to take a hot shower.


*Knock knock*


"Minuuu?!" I asked.


"Anaaa Dee! Are you okay in there? Te7tajain musa3adaa?" shouted Dalia from the door.


"Eeeh please Dee! Laman akhales abeech tsa3deeni abadel, bel yalaa fesakht ihdouumi!" I answered her.


"Okaay! Gouleeli laii khalastaii ana ibdarech!"


6afait el mayy, ou lafaiit rou7yy ib fou66a. I slipped into my underwear. The cuts were stinging me.


"Dalliaaaa!" I called out, and unlocked the door.


"Kaani kani!" she answered and came in. Sa3edatni abadel into my white Juicy training suit, and flats. I let my hair down, and dry naturally.


***********
10:56pm
9ala.


Surprisingly, no one questioned about us. Everything was very normal.


I remembered that I had to call my mom, men zeman makalamt'ha! I picked up my phone, and dialed her number.


"Aloo?"


"Halaa youma!" I said.


"Ahlan! Shlouunech 7abeebti?" asked my mom. I miss her.. I thought.


I told her how much I was having fun, and that Khalti 7u9a said hi..


"Yala ibnaytee, deeraw balkoum ou salmay 3ala 3amich ou Khaltich wayd! Ma awa9eech ha 7abeebti?" she said.


"Inshalah youma, 3ala amrech!" I nodded.


"Allah ma3ach, ma3a elsalama!" she closed the phone.


I looked at my phone, there were more calls from Bader, Na9er, and Noufa. I called Noufa and assured her that I was okay.


I glanced on my phone, contemplating on who to call first, Bader, or Na9er? I shook my head, Na9er awlaa I guess..



The phone rang once, twice... He didn't answer so I decided to close
the phone...



"Aloo?" answered Na9er.


"Hehe tawni yaya a9ekka! Hala walaah.." I said.


"Hala feech, shlounich?" he said coldly.


"Bkhaiir, wenta shlounik?"


"Zain.." he stayed quite. 7adyy estaghrabt.. shfeeh chithee mnafes?


"Fee shaii imthayygekk?" I asked.


"Madri 3anich mates2eleen 3ani! Joory radaina 3ala suwalif gabel? La itdigeen wela tes2eleen?" He said angirly.


I was shocked, "Walah men9ijek?"


"Eeeh!"


"Na9er, brou7ik bel yaalah itdig! Ou law kent itdeg 3alaii, chan darait inee kent belmustashfa ou kena da3meen.."


"Latrag3eenha.."


I widened my eyes, "Wala el3atheem! Taby tes2al Dalia wela Jude?"


"La2, mala da3y." He said stifly. "Yala ana bel naady, a7acheech ba3dain."


"Okay, bye." I closed the line.


Khazaiit telephony.. Hatha wala men9ijjaah?! Wela hamaah ina tawni I experienced one of the most horrifiying nights of my life?!



I guess I was wrong, thinking Na9er awla.

7 comments:

  1. YOU POSTED!!
    ok all ur cousins / friends are 3ajeebeen!
    im loving them all!
    il7emdellah ina nothing 5a6er! are u ok now!?
    il7emdellah 3ala salama! loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, next post please. =] Willa WALLAH I'll call again at 4am &tell you to post.
    a7ibich!

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Identity: YEAH I KNOW I LOVE THEM! Lol eeh we're all okay (: Il7emdilah... Thanks!


    Queenofmyhood: LOL!! Inshalah 7ayati soon, ana akthar:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAAYY :D

    welcome back ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Tawa i found your blog
    Its Ah-Mazing!

    Post soon please;*
    Bader AWLA<333 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and can you check my blog please?
    Outspokenly.blogspot.com
    (:

    ReplyDelete