Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (22)

"Ya hala ou ghaala!" said a husky voice.


"Na9er?" I asked.


"La2, minu Na9er?" he said firmly. I sensed jealousy in his voice, whoever it was.


SHIT! I looked at my phone again, it was Bader.


"Weey, sorry 7asbali weld 3amii, nafs el 9ouut.." I lied.

"Weld 3amich yedig hal 7azzah?!" he asked, kan 7addaa shakk feeni!

Since when did you care? "Madri, mithel ma giltlek nafs el 9out.." I mumbled.

"Redai redai namai, a7acheech bacher.." he said.


I was pretty sleepy, so I didn't argue..
"Okay khalas.. take care!"


"Wentai ba3ad derai balech, bye.." He closed the phone.


I slid my phone ta7at el makhadda, ou radait nimt.


************
Bedroom
2:57pm


I opened my eyes & looked at the watch.
OH SHIT! Be3a9boon 3alaina ina we slept in! I jumped out of bed and washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I hurried to Dalia's room.


Surprisingly, I saw Jude sleeping next to her.


I shook them slowly and whispered,
"Goumaw goumaw!"


Dalia mumbled something and pulled the cover above her head. Jude opened one eye and said,
"Esa3a cham?"

"It's 3!"


Fazzaat Jude men lifraash,
"Ambaaih ! Goumay goumay Dee walah al7een yesawonlena salfa!"


"Ga3da, ga3da yallaa.."


************
Duwaniya
4:29pm


We walked in,
"Elsalam 3alaiikoum!" I said and sat down.


"Wa3alaikkoum elsalaam wara7mat allaah!"


"Shfeekom ga3dein chithee met2akher?" asked Khalti Nada.


I laughed nervously, "Saharna Khaltii.."


"Anaa mou gaylatlekoum mates'heroun allah yehadaakom? Tara fe yam3aa yaya ba3ad shuwai!" said Khalti Nada.


"Khaleehom 3ala ra7at'houm ya Nada allah yehadaach!" said 3ami 3abdullah.


"La ya 3abdullah mo zain chithee yet3awedoun!" protested Khalti Nada.


"Khalti minu yay?" I asked.


"Wallah 7abeebti wayd 7areem ou 3yalhoum.. Ou Flani Al-Flaani yay, Ou Flana, ou flan.." said Khalti.


"Wey wey! Khanrou7 netjahaaz!" I said to Jude & Dalia.


"Eeh tekashekhaw tara betkoun 3azeema kibeera, 7eta yaybeen Sheraton.." said Khalti.


"Okay 3ayal ba3ad ithenkoum.." said Jude.


************
4:38pm
Bedroom

We already took a shower, so we were deciding on what to wear.


I decided to wear a white dress above the knee. It was really pretty, kan kela shighell 3alaih. I picked my black Dior shoes and my black classic Chanel bag.


I curled my hair and put it up in a bun, allowing a few strands of curly hair to fall down. I helped Dalia out, she decided on wearing a pretty blue blouse, with a high-waisted skirt.


You can never say never, why we dont know when time, time and time again.. Younger now then we were before.. Don't let me go.. Don't let me go.. Don't let me gooo :*


I smiled as the song filled the room.


Jude came in, wearing a blue dress, and high heels.


"Mashalah 3alaikoum, shakelkoum eyanin walaah!" I said as I applied my Ruby Woo lipstick.


"Entay ely t'hableen Jay! Look at yourself!" said Jude as she clipped one side of her hair back.


"Ya7ayaati, teslemeen!" I blew a kiss to her. "Yala, are you guys done? Tara yaw el ma3azeem!"


They nodded and said, "Yalaa.."


"Digega, 9ubgouuni ana ba3adel my eyeliner, 6ela3 barah shuwaii.." I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't want a single fault! This 3azayem were a big deal in our shalaih..


Dalia & Jude headed out.. Mesa7t el eyeliner shwaii ou I re-applied it to be perfect..


Rashait dihen 3oud one more time, looked at myself, and headed out. I walked down the spiral stair-case and looked down..


Some random guy was talking on the phone, "MATEFHEMEEN?! Yala yala famanallah alah ma3ach bas!"


Hmm, his girlfriend maybe? He looked up at me .. I quickly looked away as I came an end to the stairs...


Minu hathaa? I was confused.. He's cute though.. Dakhalt ghurfat el esteqbal..


AMBAIH!! Wayyyyd naaaaas! This was overwhelming.. "Elsalam 3alaiikoum!" I said in a loud voice and smiled.


"Wa3alaikoum elsalam wara7mat allaaah!" everyone replied.


I greeted everyone, there were many people I didn't know, so Khalti Nada started introducing me to them..


"Joory!" called out Dalia. Jude motioned me over to sit next to them.


I smiled and sat down. I was chatting with other girls when until...


"Elsalaam 3alaiikoum!"


I looked towards the door, and was in utter shock.



--Never say never, The Fray

4 comments:

  1. WHO IS IT WHO IS IT?!?!

    Loving every bit of the story daaahling cant wait 4 the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. minoooooooo minoooooooo minoooooooooo ????!????
    next post pleaseeeeeeeeeee ooooo ibser3a
    loved the post!
    bessss minooooooooooooo!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way i cant wait :p

    DD

    ReplyDelete