Monday, August 10, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (12)

Hey readers. This post was very emotional for me to write. It's going to be long, in order to fit everything I remember happened that day. My eyes were practically tearing up, since I recreated this scene. I'm sorry if this part caused any discomfort for you. You do not have to read this part if you don't want to.



******
3:26pm
Bedroom


I opened my eyes. I looked at Dalia. She was already up, and ready. She was applying makeup. Farah was still sleeping. Typical Farah..


"9a7 el nooouuum sleeping beauty!" teased Dalia as she puffed her bangs and pinned it back.


"9a7 ibdenich" I grunted back. "Barou7 aghasel watsaba7 ou arja3lech. Ga3day Farouu7 haa?" 


"Inshalah.." nodded Dalia.


I grabbed my towel, undies, and tooth brush. I took a long, soothing shower.


I slipped on my skinny jeans, a white top, and a grey sweater. I opened up the buttons all the way and dried my hair. I looked at my white band, I was going with a hippy look.


Basawee 3mama al7een, ba3dain gabel la ashouuf Fahad, a7e6 el hairband.


I applied mascara, black pencil eyeliner, blush, and lipgloss. 


I walked back to the bedroom. Dalia wasn't in the room. Farah was putting on her pullover.


"9a7 elnouum!" I smiled.


"9a7 ib-den-ich" she was struggling with the sweater.


I laughed and helped her. "Farou7! Saweeli 3mama please.." 


"Okaay ge3day 3al frash.." She grabbed the chmaq and started doing so.


Dalia walked in. She looked simple, yet great. She wore jeans and a black v-sweater. She had a small puff on bangs, which made her look very stylish. 


"Yala gilt 7ag Elenor tsaweelich akel. Iklay ou ta3alaii to our usual spot." said Dalia.


"Thank you 7abeebti!" I got up and kissed Dalia.


********
5:16pm


I walked towards our usual spot. 6ela3t men el sliding door from the 9ala that led to the play ground 3ala 6ool. I heard laughter. I looked to my left as I was closing the door.


Two guys were sitting 3ala the 'mini duwaneya' outside next to our neighbors. Oh, so he's our neighbor! I thought. Stalker boy was there. Wait a minute, is that a 3mama I see? I squinted my eyes and looked at him.


He looked at me for a while. I quickly looked away and started heading towards my girlfriends. What are the odds? I thought to myself.


Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand. Can't let the music stop. Can't let this feeling end. Cause if I do, it'll be over, I'll never to get the chance again. Saw you from a distance, saw you from the stage.


I smiled. I love this song! Kal 3adda, Farah and Dalia were on our favorite bench, listening to music. 


Dalia saw me and smiled, "3awaaaafe Jay!"


"Allah ye3afeech 7abeebti." I replied.


I sat next to them and enjoyed the song..


Galbii ye7iibak ya ghaali.. yeshtaaglekk kel laiil--


"Aloo?" I answered.


"Ahlain!" said Fahad.


"Hala feek, ha wainek?" I tucked my hair behind my ears and adjusted el3mama.


"3asher degayyg ou 3indech.. next time I call you ma3nat'ha ana barraa.." 


"Okay, see you soon." I closed the phone.


Farah turned down the music, "Haa wainah?"


"3asher degayyg ou yaay.. Ta3alaw ma3aii batsana3 bser3a.." I got up.


"Ana ayeey ma3aach.." Dalia got up with me.


We got back in the shalaih. I grabbed my hippy band and put it around my forehead. I quickly applied red lipstick and ruffled my hair from the bottom.


"Shaklech yeshawg!" winked Dalia.


I smiled at her and grabbed my clutch and we headed out. I looked at my watch. It's been 5 minutes since he called. 


We sat 3ala sidewalk and talked.


"I don't know why I'm nervous.. I'm getting butterflies." I put my hand on my stomach and looked at Dalia.


"Laish 7abeebti? You're going to do fine.. It's just Fahad." She said.


"Yeah.. 9a7 kalaamich.."


We were quite for a couple of minutes and he called.


"Ana barra.. Bas bser3a deshay manabi a7ad yeshoufnah yesaweelenah souwalif." He said.


"Okay." I said and closed the phone.


I looked at Dalouya with a worried face and hugged her. 


"You're going to be fine!" She whispered.


I waved at her and walked towards the gate. I took a deep breath and looked around. 


Black Tuwareg, there you are! I walked towards his car. I opened the door and climbed in.


"Elsalam 3alaiikoum.." I smiled.


"Wa3alaiikoum elsalaaam wara7mat allaah!" He smiled back and started driving away.


I was quite. I was really, really nervous for some reason. 


Shouufee shimouukhii, tara ghaali ma3ii thaatii, galbii shemouukhah, yesawee alf men thaatah!


"Shaklech wayd 7ilw mashalah.." He broke the silence and looked at me. He lowered the volume on the radio.


I blushed, "Mashkoor.. Shbaghait t7acheeni feeh?"


He found a good spot to park and looked at me. "Joory, maby laff ou dawaran. Badesh bel mawthouu3 3ala 6oul... I still love you, mani gader ansaach.."


I stared at him in awe. Oh great, this is perfect. I looked away. 


Fuck, where are we? It seemed like we were in the middle of no where. I couldn't see any shalaihat..


"Fahad, madri shagoulek.." I whispered.


"Joory.. 6al3eeni." He said.


I looked at him with worried eyes. "Please, don't let go." He whispered and held my hand.


I didn't pull away. I was too in shock. 


"Joory, a7ibech.. Kel laila ag3ad afaker feech gabel la anaam.. Mafeeh mithlech ib hal denya Jay! Mafeeh bint 3indaha galb 7anoon mithlech, 9adgeeni laman agoulech intayy ghair elnaas.." 


"Fahad, walah magdar... Ana asfa.." I said softly.


Why is he doing this to me? Why face to face? He knows this is my point of weakness, to get confessed to face to face..


"Joory, tukfain. Ga3d atrajaach.." He got closer.


"Fahad, lat3awer galbi please.." He got even closer.


"Joory.. please be mine.." He whispered. He got too close.


"Fahad, ana asfa bas magdar.." I tried to move away. His hands got firmer and held me.


"Joory, you were once mine. You will always be." His face was literally centimeters away from my face.


I tried pulling away. Honestly, I really tried. My back was at the door. He was too strong for me. 


He closed his eyes and kissed me. It was more like an angry kiss. 


Lafait wayhee bas magedart. He used one hand to keep my head in one place, and the other hand to hold my hands.


He kissed me for a long time, my lips were trembling. As he was tasting me, his hand slipped into my shirt and tried to take it off.


I struggled. I used to always say, if I was every physically harassed, I'm ready. I'm strong. Wagt el 9ijeyya? You'd be in too much shock, and barely can control your body or movements.


I was scared. Why, why did you have to be so stupid Joory? He lowered to my neck, he kissed me strongly, and sucked it. He lowered even more, and started kissing my breasts.


I managed to push him away. He looked at me angrily and kissed me again, with even more force than last time.


This time, his hand slipped into my pants. Yarab, yarab same7ni. Yaraaab sa3edni! I couldn't move anymore.


Tears began to drop. I tried to reach my phone in my back pocket but couldn't. I opened my eyes to see where it was. 


Fuck! When did he throw it in the back seat?


He grabbed my hand and laid it firmly to his pants. He made me touch him.


I cried even more. Yaraaab! Staghfaralaah, alaahuma a6lebuk el3ouun...


My sobs were louder now. 


Yaa fireed el7isn.. Dalaaltek dalaaaaaal.. wendefaa3i fel huwaa akbaar dileeeel...


Oh Juju, please help! I thought to myself. I opened my eyes. I noticed he wasn't kissing me anymore. I quickly pulled my hand away and stared at him horrified. 


I wiped my tears away and whispered, "Take me back."


"Joory, ana .. ana asef. Madri.. ma-" he stammered.


"Just shut the hell up and drive me back." I hissed back.


He stepped on the gas and drove fast. We were back quickly. I grabbed my clutch and slammed the door behind me and ran, sobbing.


Stalker guy was by the gate and looked at me worryingly. I ran towards our spot, sobbing. I couldn't find them anywhere.


I quickly dialed Dalia's number.


"Dalia! Wainech?" I sobbed.


"Jay! SHFEECH?!" She screamed.


"Just.. just.. come to our.." I stuttered.

 
"I'll be there in a minute." She closed the phone.


I collasped on the ground and cried. Cried, thinking why? Cried, thinking how stupid I was. Cried, thinking how ugly it could've went. Just, cried.


-- Touch my hands, David Archuleta
--Galbii ye7iibek, Rashed ElMajed.
--Shoufee Shimouukhii, 7sain Eljasmi.
--Ya Fireed El7isn, Aseel.


I'm sorry you guys if this caused you any discomfort. I just wanted to teach you all a lesson. Don't trust guys. Don't be stupid as I was. 

This was the worst experience I have ever faced in my life, it caused a scar. I remember every vivid detail of that horrifying night.



4 comments:

  1. 7mar kalb he is on my 'i hate you' list!
    inty 3awartay galby!!:(
    7mar i hate those kind of guys!!!!
    kalb 7arniii how could he!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Seriously, never trust guys.. I trusted him with all my heart, and I regret it so much. Deeraw balkoum girls! Guys always take advantage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweetheart, you made me tear a bit:(

    I'm so sorry you had to go through this; he isn't even a man, how could he do this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is so many of them
    oh God you remind me :(

    ReplyDelete