Friday, August 28, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (25)

To my followers, a7ibkoum;* I3therouni inee te2akhart, so enjoy this. I'm making the posts extra long, to make it up!


********

I was annoyed, really annoyed. I walked into my bedroom and plopped onto the bed. I sent a message to both Dalia and Jay, ou giltlehoum eyouuni dary..


I grabbed my laptop meanwhile, and signed in. I sighed as the msn notification sound went on.


*Brriiingg*


El Bidree says:
Jaaaaaay!


Jay says:
Ahlaaaaan;p! Shlouuunik?


El Bidree says:
Walaah bkhaiir! Wentai shlounich? Shfeech matrideen 3alaii walah ikhteraa3t ;s!


Uh-oh.. Mageltlah inee sawait 7adeth..


El Bidree says:
Aloo?


Jay says:
Walah Bdair kent msawya 7adeth ;s ..


I waited for a few minutes.. no answer.


Jay says:
Aloo?


I felt my phone vibrate on my laps. *Bader calling*


"Aloo?" radaiit 3alaih..


"JOORY?! WALAH MEN9IJECH?!" He was screaming, on the top of his lungs.


Wakhart el mobile 3an my ears, he was pretty loud. "Shfeek bismelah latsarekh!"


"JOORY?! MA9AREKH?! SHLOUUUUN TABEENI MA A9AAREKH!?" he was angry.


"Bader allaah yekhaleek shwai shwai ! Shfeek??" I was confused.


"El7aaaadith Jay el7aaadith!" he lowered his voice. He sounded really worried. "3asa ma te3awartay sh9ar?!"


Geez, HE cares more than Na9er! I told him what happened..


"Ofh ofh ofhh!! Allah 7efathkoum walah.. Laish magelteeli youm re7tay elmustashfa?! Chan yeetich! 3asa feeni wela feech hal ra'6a!" said Bader.


"Laa alaah yehadaak latfawel.." I said softly.


Dalia and Jude walked in the room. They waved hello to me, Dalia walked over to the mirror to fix her hair, while Jude sat on the couch.


"Joory, allah yekhaleech deeray balech akthar! Walah akhaf 3alaich ou a3ezich, madri.. Joory.." He stuttered. "Madri shasawi bedounich Jay! Walah madri.. Ga3d atrajaach, deeray balech akthar, 7eta law shai ba9ee6.. akhaf 3alaich walah!"


My eyes smiled. It was a long time since my eyes actually smiled. 7asaitah 9ij yehtam, 9ij yekhaf 3alai, mo kalam!


"Inshalah Bader, latkhaaf.." I smiled and lowered my head, "Walah 7eta inta 3azeez 3alaii wayd.."


"Yaa ba3ad 3umri! Walah 9adgeeni ana akthar.." he said. "I3thereeni, ana gumt men elduwaneyya.. lazm arja3 7ag rab3i al7een.."


"Allah yehadak laish 6elaa3t?!" I asked. It was very inappropriate for a guy to get out, just to make a phone call. People would start talking about it..


"Ya3ni Joory, shloun bala ma a6la3! Wraabi wagaftay galbi 3ala hal khabar.. ana 7ethaft el laptop 3ala el arth ou rekatht bara ou dagait 3alaich!" he said.


I smiled, "Walah Bader ya7lailek maga9aart!"


"Testahlain akthar Jay!" He said, "Yala deeray balech haa? Yawaailech! Mou itdousoun ba3ad marraah!"


I giggled, "Ba3ad touuubah khalaas!"


He chuckled, "3afyaa 3al shaa6ra tesma3 el kalaam! Yala famanallaah 7abeebti.."


Did he just say 7abeebti? "Bye.." I closed the phone.


I stared at the phone for a few minutes, thinking about that phone call. Did that just trigger some kind of feeling? Am I really --


"EARTH TO FREAKIN' JAY!" screamed Dalia on the top of her lungs, waving her palms right at my face.


"Bism elah elra7man elra7eem!" I retreated back. 7a6ait eedi 3ala galbi. "Weh! Shfeech la9ga feeni?!"


Jude laughed, "Ambaih el bint 9arlaha sina itkalmech! Wentay ib 3alaam akhaaaaaaar!"


I bushed, "Weey, sorry ma7asait!"


"Goumay yala ga3dein yet3ashoun ta7at!" said Dalia.


We walked down the spiral staircase, to the kitchen.


"Elsalam 3alaiikoum!" said Jude.


"Wa3alaikoum elsalam wara7mat allaah!" they all answered.


"Yala yala ta3alaw gabel la yekhale9 3ankoum elakel!" said 3ami 3abdulah, while his mouth was full.


Khalti Nada shook her head, "3abdulah shfeek itdaherhoum! Elkhair wayd!"


He chuckled, "Shfeech akhare3houm 3ashan el marrah el yaya yanzeloun asraa3!"


She laughed and said, "Ta3alaw banat ge3daw ihnee," she said. "3a6ouni 97ounkoum, sha7e6lekoum?"


Dalia handed her her plate, "Alah yekhaleech Khalti machbous deyaay!" Khalti Nada nodded her head and gave her her plate back full.


"Wentai Jude sha7e6lech 7abeebti?"


"La mashkoura Khalti kahu yamyy!" she smiled and pointed.


"Joory 7abeebti, sha7e6lech?" she asked.


"Khalti sala6a ou machbous law sama7tay!" I smiled. She filled my plate and gave it back to me.


We were pretty hungry, we didn't eat food for a LONG time. Everyone chowed down their food silently and 3ami 3abdulah chuckled, "Shfeekoum chithee mesta3yeleen 3al akel? Tara mohuu 6ayer!"


"Yewa3aa 3ami!" said Dalia as her mouth was full.


We all laughed at her reaction and chatted for a bit.


"Ams walah ana ou 3abdulah shifna film Romeo oo Juliet! Waaaii yehaaaabbel el film!" exclaimed Khalti Nada.


3abdulah shot us a look and whispered in a loud voice, "M9eeba! Tabeeni a9eerlaha Romeo!"


We laughed really hard as Khalti Nada smacked his hand and said, "3abdulaah!! Men 7alaatek t9eerli Romeo?!"


We laughed even harder.. That's absolutely adorable, to be married all these years, and they still have strong feelings towards each other. I played around with my food with my fork. 3asa allah yarzegni ib wa7d chithe!


"Akramkoum alaah!" I said as I got up.


"Weyy! Joory? 7ayaach 7abeebti 3alaich alf 3afya!" smiled Khalti Nada.


I went to the guests bathroom next to the kitchen and washed my hands. I looked at myself at the mirror. Dalia and Jude came and washed their hands.


"Aaaah! That totally hit the spot!" exclaimed Jude.


"7addddda!" agreed Dalia as she patted her stomach.


I smiled as I dried my hand with a towel and suggested, "Yala, movie, you guys?"


Jude and Dalia nodded. We were too lazy to climb the stairs, so we took the elevator. We played a horror movie, Hide and Seek, grabbed our bal3a and blankets and hit play.


The movie wasn't scary at all.. I thought to myself.. This is absolutely bullsh--


"BOOOOO!" screamed someone.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" we all screamed.


I squinted my eyes as Jude was holding me tightly. It was my sister. "Bismelah! Reemo shyaaybich?!"


She giggled and said, "Yeah Noufah ou Rawou2 daggaw 3alai galoulii ayeekoum elshalaih.." She kissed us one by one and hugged me tightly.


Reem plopped down on the sofa next to me and grabbed a handful of popcorn, "Haa? Shit6al3ouun?"


"Hide & Seek!" answered Jude.


"Wai3 tara khayes elfilm!" she said as she stuffed her mouth with popcorn.


"Eeh adri 7addddaa walah.." said Dalia.


We continued to watch the movie, and between the jumps and screams, Reem decided to head back to the Duwaniya so she could hang out with the family and the girls.


Khalas el film.. ou chayakt mobiley.. Wow! It was 3:16am..


I found one miss call from my sister, and two others from Bader. I didn't feel like calling anyone back..


"Yala 7abaybe, baranda?" asked Dalia.


"Yala!" winked Jude.


*************
3:24am
Baranda, Shalaih.


I shivered as I stared blankly at the sea.


3alaa kither elsineen, ely 3araftek, ma3araaftek zaiin! Temanaait enii mashiftek, wela la7tha.. wela shuwaiiya! 7esabt enta nebga 7abayeb, nebga a7la ethnaain! 7esabtek tebga leyy, 6oul el 3umur.. Mukhle9, wufeyy leyyah..!


I felt my face got more intense..


Jude looked at me, "Jay, shfeech?"


I looked at her and smiled,
"Mafeeni shai! Laish?"


"Madri, ballech mashghool?"
she asked.


"La, it's alright I'm just thinking.."
I answered. She knew I was lying, she knew something was bothering me.


Suddenly, I had a flashback to when I first saw Bader, the butterflies, him brushing his hairback with his fingers.. AAKH! Hal 7araka thawebatni.. His smile.. His luscious voice.. Movenpick! Walah, it was REALLY fun..


I snapped back into reality and I looked back to the sea. It was pretty dark.


Then it just clicked. This is all dark. My life is dark. I was lost, confused. Torn between two guys. Bader, & Na9er. I needed to figure this out, pick. This was pretty hard for me.


You can never forget all the memories. You can never forget his voice, his laugh, his smile. You can never forget the fact he made you cry, yet still kept you happy. You can
never forget your first, true love, Na9er.


What about Bader? He makes you smile, he cares!


I needed to get away, to stay alone for a few minutes. I got up and said,
"3an ethenkoum bag3ad ta7at 3ind el shore..."


They were quite, they knew something was bothering me, so they just let me go without asking anything. I went down the stairs from the barenda, and went down another flight of stairs, meeting a gate. I opened it and walked to the shore and sat down.


The sun was rising.


Jay, you've got to think this through..


-- 3ala kither elsineen, Rashed AlMajed.

6 comments:

  1. and wohooo! im first :P
    Btw, 7ady i love your story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd, bs IM gonna read now;**

    Thanks for posting mama;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunset: Thanks 7ubbbbyyyy ;*!

    Zarh: 3awaaaafe 7abeebti testahloun akthar;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. a55 ya bader! i love him ! ma7b na9er madry laish ! min awal il story oo ana moo 7abita!
    loved the post next post please!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Mashalah ur story is really nice.. Tawne elyoum bedayt'ha ou khalast 25 posts ;p

    ReplyDelete