Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (14)

"3asa mashar? Shfeech?" asked Khalid.


I wiped my tears and said, "Nothing."


I know I was being rude, but I couldn't help it.


"What's his name?" he asked and sat next to me.


"I don't know what your talking about." I looked away.


"The guy you got into the car with.." he said softly. I sensed jealousy in his tone.


Oh my gosh, shdarah? I looked at him.


"Just, just forget it. I don't want to talk about it.." 


"Okay, ana mabii a'atheech.. 3ala ra7tech. Any time you want to talk and mawjoud.. Ismee Khalid by the way.. " He smiled and offered his hand.


I smiled back and shook it. "Joory.."


"3ashat elasami.." He winked. 


"KHALOUUUUUUD!" we looked back. His friends were waving him over.


"Yala b3aad ethnich.. Tesharafna ib ma3raftech Joory.." He smiled. "Take care.."


"Thank you. Inshalah you too." I smiled back.


He walked away and I went back looking at the sea.


I heard someone approaching. I knew it was Dalia.


She silently sat next to me and hugged me.


She sung to me,


Qaraart amouut ib7oubak, w' amshii ma3aak fedarbak.. Entaa yasaakin galbii, esmaa7 la3eesh ibgallbaak.. Gourbaak tara ye7yeenii, ou 9ouuttak ana yehadeeni, bou3daak tara yebaakeeni, latgheeb 3anii ou rabbaak..


Her voice, was so pure. "You should be an artist, you know?" I whispered.


She kissed my head and said, "Yala 3ad Jay, please laytheeg khilgech.. I know it's the worst experience you've went through. Bas uhwa 7aywaan, he took advantage of you. Khalas yala 7ayaati.. don't cry. I understand if you have moments of sadness here and there."


I nodded and said, "I'm sorry ga3da athaayg khilgkoum.."


"Laa 7abeebti intaay! Mafeeha mthayyaag.. Bas imshay shrayech netmasha?" She suggested.


"Ok." I smiled.


We walked around el muntazaah.. Guess who called? Jassem...


"Aloo?" He was laughing.


"Hala feek.." I chuckled. His laugh always made me laugh.


"Shlouuunich Jaay!" I sensed a smile in his tone.


"Il7emdilah tamaam, wenta shlouunik?" 


"Bkhair bkhaair.. Jaay teshbukeen please on msn ba3ad sa3a? Walhaan 3alaich widdy asoulef weyach!" He said. I think I heard Badir's voice in the background.


"Inshalaah Jasoum.. Yala byee.." I closed the phone. "Are you up for a movie?" 


"Yala.. Harry Potter? Madrii laish bas eshtahait ashoufah.." said Dalia. She was fiddling with her phone.


"Okay yala.." We got Farah and walked back to the shalaih.


We turned on the DVD. Farah excused herself and said she needed to sleep.


"Yala te9be7een 3ala khair 7abeebti.." I said.


"Wentai men ahalah!" She went up the stairs. 


Dalia got out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.


"Akeed Frai7 ra7at tnaam.." She plopped down next to me and hit play.


I grabbed a handful of pop-corn and shoved some in my mouth.. "Uhhmm.." 


"She was up all night talking on the phone!" She winked.


I giggled, "Shh.. yala bedda el movie.."


I grabbed my laptop and signed in. I looked at my msn list.. 


*Driing*


Jude     BACK HOME! says:
7ayaaati:*! 


Jay says:
Gaaalbaay :*! Whats up?


Jude     BACK HOME! says:
Umm.. it's John..


Jay says: 
Shisalfa? Shfeeh?


Jude     BACK HOME! says:
We're back together;$


Jay says:
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for youuuu;*! You've been miserable without him..!


Jude has been dating this American hottie for FOREVER. They've had their rough patches here and there.. But they're adorable together.. I was really happy they're back together.. He managed to keep her happy.


*Driing*


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Jaay!


Jay says:
Jassouum xD!


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Lool, hala hala! Shlounich;p


Jay says:
Bkhair il7emdilah;p! Wenta shlouunik? 


Jassem. Feek el jamaal el 3AJEEB;* says:
Tamaam damich bkhair! Inzaain Joory sem3aii basawe invite 3ala wa7d men elrab3 inzain?


Jay says: 
Hehe inzain, yala mit3awda:p a3aref kel rab3ek al7een lol!


It was true, I knew all of his friends!


*ElBidree has been added to this conversation*


I gulped.



-- Amout ib7oubbak, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah.

4 comments: