Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (13)

I heard Dalia scream my name.


I didn't turn my head. I froze. Dalia ran towards me and grabbed me.


She helped me walk. She didn't want anyone to see anything so she took me back to the shalaih. Thank god her parents were away for tonight.


"Joory! Please gouleeli sh9ar latga63een galbi." she started cried with me.


"He was too strong. Too strong Dalia." I sobbed.


"Shsawa feech Joory?! Are you hurt?!" She was still crying. 


I nodded my head and rested on her chest, and sobbed. I managed to tell her what happened between my sobs and sniffs.


Dalia wiped away my tears and got mad. "THAT SCUUUM!" she shrieked. "I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!" 


Farah rushed in the room. "Shfeekom 9raakh?! Sh9aayer?! Shfeekom tabchooun?!" Farah was worried.


"SHE WAS FUCKING MOLESTED! THAT'S WHATS WRONG." She screamed and pointed at me.


"Oh my god.." Farah whispered and sat next to me, and hugged me tightly.


"Goumay Jay, rou7ay ghaslay wayhech ou nitfaham .." Farah helped me up.


I looked at my face. Ilki7el kan kela saye7.. 


I screamed.

























Dalia and Farah ran into the bathroom. I was horrified.


"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIIIIS?!" I shrieked and pointed at my neck. 


There it was, my first hickey. From a molester. 


Farah widened her eyes. 


Dalia stared at me. "Oh. My. God. Bser3a Fraii7 yeebay my concealer, makeup remover, cotton, ou chmaaaq bserrrr3a!" 


We observed the mark closely. I placed my hand on it softly. I screamed "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! IT FUCKING KILLS DALIA!" 


She laughed. "Shrayech it's broken veins!"


I started sobbing again. "Oh my gosh, what if my mom sees it? My school? WTH DALIA!"


Farah entered the room and handed Dalia the concealer. 


"Don't worry, I'll cover it up for you now." Dalia opened the concealer and started applying it.


"Ow.." I whimpered. It really did hurt.


Dalia started cracking up randomly. "Oh my good!"


"Shfeech?" I snapped.


"7alj bgaraaaaa 7asha mo insaaaan!" She slapped her thigh and laughed even more. Farah started laughing along.


I looked at it and laughed. Its true, it was abnormally large. 


"3umri mashift hickey hal kobir Jaay!" she managed to spill out.


I laughed and slapped her head softly. "Yala khalseenah!"


Dalia knew me. She knew how to cheer me up with the slightest silly remarks she makes. She always made me it's okay, that I am safe.


"There you go. All gone!" She smiled and pointed at the mirror.


I got closer. Wow! She did a great job. Not a single mark was left.


I hugged Dalia really tightly and whispered "Thank you! Walah madri shasawi bedouunich.."


*****
1:56am
Shalaih, ba7ar.


I snuggled in my hoodie, still thinking about the incident. 


Hours have passed. I took a long shower after it. Scrubbing my body really hard, till it was red. Even my arm started bleeding a little bit. 


I cried in the shower till no tears were able to come out. 


I stared at the sea. Elba7ar dayman kan mukaan yeraye7nii.. Kel ma akoun met'thayga a6aale3 el ba7aar ou somehow, I'd be a little more relaxed.


I trusted him.. I really did. I never expected this. He had never touched my in his life. He only held my hands once. 


"Stop thinking about it and have this." Dalia said. She handed me three Red Bulls and two panadols. 


I took them, opened a Red Bull, and popped one panadol in my mouth. 


The music blasted from the decker..

Legaa ghaiiree welaa hammaah.. Men waraah  shi9eer feeni? Mani gaader anaa algaa 7ubb ghairah yenaseenii..! Shellyy feeni 3ashan tab3edd?


Farah came back from the shalaih breathless. She seemed like she was running.


"Jay.. sta- stalker.. boy.." She panted. She rested her palms on her knees and looked down.


"Shfeech? Shwai shwai tenasemay yam3awda!" I said.


She took a deep breath, and said, "Stalker guy! He came up to me and started asking about you.. He was really worried because he saw you crying, and when you collapsed. He asked for your name.. and I told him. His name is Khalid!" She was smiling.


"Laaaaish gilteelah ismee Fraaai7!" I widened my eyes. 


"Kaifee.." She laughed and sat down next to us.


"Shaklah 7adich 3ejabteeh Joory.." said Dalia as she threw her chocolate wrapper in the plastic bag.


"Madrii.. 6aaff guys.." I stared at the sea again..


Galbii ye7iibak ya ghaali.. yeshtaag liik kel laiila..


I looked at my Black Berry. 


"It's him.." I looked at Dalia shocked.


"3a6eeeeniyaaaaah!" Dalia jumped up and screamed.


"Dalouy, ge3day! Jaay, 7egreeh!" exclaimed Farah.


I nodded and hit the red button. 


He called once, twice. After 36 missed calls and 15 messages, I picked up screaming, "Don't fucking call me!" I closed it and turned off my phone.


Khalid walked pass with a bunch of guys. He was staring at me. I got up and walked away.


I need to be alone right now.. I thought to myself. Dalia and Farah didn't bother to ask where I was going, they knew kent met'thayga..  I walked to the shore and sat on the sand. I held my knees with my arms, and tears started flooding. My head was throbbing.


"Joory?" I heard a man's voice.


I looked to my left. Oh great, just what I need.




-- Legga ghaiire wela hammah, Unknown artist.
--Galbii ye7ibek, Rashed Almajed.



5 comments:

  1. akeed stalker boy!!!!!!
    a7esa he is not good looking bess a man!
    ya3nii a real mall moo nafsss il kelb il 7mar i wont even say his name!
    ok moving on minoooo!?
    oooo wayn bader!?:( mi5tefy tara im starting to like stalker boy! dalia 7abit'ha ityanen!
    loved the post next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha bader will be back;) And stalker boy is a true man...

    Dalia! Waii tyanin hal bint.. shes always been there for me..
    inshalah belail;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait for the next one!!!!!

    Loved it, and you :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing writing mashalla ..
    and wonderful story ..

    keep it up ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD: Haha i love you 2 :* Thanks for being supportive.

    You complete me : Thank you 7ayati :*! Youve been here all along xD

    ReplyDelete