Sunday, August 23, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (20)

Ahaha, guess what? Today is [ A9lan Ana Majnouunak ]'s 20th anniversery xD!

Liking it so far?


&, I noticed a lot of you were asking if this story was true or not.. Well, most of it is.. Like some characters were shoved into one, just to make it less confusing.


Thanks for your support xx

Alvaro

*******

I shook the gate softly one more time. It wouldn't budge!



"Digeega, we'll find a way.." Jude started shuffling her feet while thinking.


"YOU GUYS!" hissed Dalia. I looked up and saw her on my right. She waved us over.


"Shfeech?" I whispered. "Shwai shwai entay la9ga 3ind el guards!"


She smiled and waved us over again. We walked towards her. I looked at the shalaih to check if any lights were open. Phew!


I looked. "You're a genius. Do you know that?" I smiled.


Dalia smiled, "I7m i7m, I know."


"LALALA! You guys aren't serious." Jude was horrified.


"C'monn Juju! Mafeeh 7all ghair chethyy.." said Dalia.


"Dalouy, Jay, esme7ouli, intaw emyanan! Ibteshge7oun... HATHA?!" she pointed at the wall.


I smiled and said, "Yeah.. Yala tara we don't have much time!" I walked over to the wall.


Dalia went first. She was quick, and fast. "Yala you guys.." She whispered as she held her hand out to help us over.


"Okay, should I go?" I asked Jude.


She nodded. I placed my foot on a step and lifted myself. Fuck. I got stuck.


Juju giggled. "Shaklech ghabi!"


I laughed really hard, "Ambaih! I can't beleive I'm doing ALL this for Na9er.."


I lifted my right foot and jumped to the other side. "Yala, your turn Jude."


We heard a racket. "Shh! Keep down Jude!" I whispered and lowered myself.


One of the guards got out. SHIT! I was extremley scared. I knew if we got caught, ra7 yegouloun 7ag ahali.


After a few minutes, Jude gave a thumb up and whispered, "He's gone!"


I nodded and motioned for her to go very slowly and quietly. Jude got onto the other side and trotted next to us.


We walked slowly, and lowered our selves.. Makena naby a7ad yeshoufnah! My phone was vibrating..


"Aloo?" I whispered.


"Ha wainech?" asked Na9er.


"Ana 6ela3t barrah!"


"Okh shloun?" he chuckled.


I giggled, "El 9ara7a? Shega7na!"


Na9er laughed, "Alaaah! Kel hathaa 7agy? Wala yabakhtii.. Ha ay wa7d shalaihkoum?"


"Et3aref shalaih Flani Al-Flani? Ely yekoun ijbala Sultan Center?"


"Eeh eeh.." He said.


"Okay, 3add cham shalaih, ou ra7 tshouf shalaih souurah abyath, with big gates.." I said.


"Okay digeega khaleech ma3aii 3al khaaa6.." He said. I heard him speeding. The car started beeping, warning him he was going to fast.


"Na9er, please khafef!" I warned him.


"Inshalah, thiwani .. thiwani.." He said. He was still speeding.. I squinted my eyes. I heard a car coming, speeding..


"Is that you?" I asked.


He chuckled, "Eeh.. yala yala.."


"Okkay.. Bye." I closed the phone. I looked at Dalia & Jude, "Kahu we9al!"


Dalia & Jude nodded. "We'll be over there.." pointed Dalia.


"Okay 7ayati, mara7 a6awel don't worry.." I said nervously.


"You'll be fine!" winked Jude.


I smiled and kissed them. I walked away a little bit. I saw his car parked right in front of our shalaih. Shit! Is he crazy?


I walked up to him, he opened his window.. "Maynoon? Inshalah mo jedam shalaihna!"


He chuckled, "Digeega lat7ateen.." Jaddam sayartah ou sakar el laiitat.. Wow, his car doesn't show in the dark.


I smiled, "Walah thakky!"


"Affa 3alaiich.. 7ayyaach deshay?" he offered.


I looked in the car, his cousin was in the passenger seat looking away. I was positive Na9er told him not to lay an eye on me. He never told his friends my name, or even allow them to take a look at me.


I shook my head and said, "La 3ady, magdar a6awel kilesh.."


"Akeeeeed?" asked Na9er.


I nodded and smiled, "Akeed 7ayati.."


We talked for a few minutes, and had our laughs. "Shfeech chithe b3eeda? Garbaay!" Na9er opened the door and stepped outside. He was still half-in, half-out.


I got closer. I was really shy for some reason. He pulled me closer and whispered, "Ra7 olah 3alaich, wayd.."


He leaned closer, and closer. "Na9er.." I nodded towards his cousin. I was really shy!


"Yam3awda! Khaleeh walah wela yadry! Giltlah lay6al3.. Digeega." He closed the car door and windows, making sure he couldn't hear, nor see anything.


I smiled and shook my head. He grabbed my forcefully towards him. It didn't hurt me though.




I had a flashback.




To that asshole, hurting me, making me cry.




I shook my head back to reality. His lips were already against mine. I missed him. He reached to my hand, and pressed his lips against mine, more forcefully.


I pulled away and whispered, "I have to go.."


He held my chin up, "Bas shwaiyya digega.."


I gave in, and threw myself on his chest. He hugged me really tightly. I loved that feeling.


I smiled and kissed him on his cheek. "7abeebi walah lazm arou7.." I whispered to his ear.


"Okay.." He kissed me softly on my lips, once, twice. We couldn't pull away.


I finally started walking away and said, "Yala deer ballek okay? Mou itdousoun nafs mesa3 ! Walaah wugaf galbi.."


He chuckled, "Smela 3ala galbech walah.." He kissed my hand, "Yaala bye 7abeebti.."


I smiled and waved. I walked away as Na9er watched me go. He finally got in the car, ou 7arrak..


I hurried towards Jude & Dalia. Kannaw ga3dein 3ala el arth, mbas6een, yesoulfoun.


"A9eblekoum chaii?" I giggled. "Shakelkoum film!"


Jude laughed, "Ya3ni shinsaweyy feech?!"


"Yala yala khanerja3 bas!" I started walking back to the place we already climbed over.



*******
Duwaneya
4:39am


We walked in, and opened the lights.


"Lalaa2! Close them akhaf a7ad yeshoufnah..!" said Jude.


I nodded, "Yeah, good idea." I walked over to the lightswitch and turned it off. I walked towards the couch ou inseda7t..


I opened my mobile and turned on the music..


It's like I waited my whole life, on this one night.. It's gonna be me & you on the dance floor.. Cuz we only got one night, so double your pleasure, double your fun! & dance forever, forever, forever.


My phone beeped, I didn't have any battery left. I looked at my phone, bas in6efa..


I sighed and said, "Wai3 mobiley in6efah!"


"Khaleenah men mobilech! Magelteelenah sh9aar?!" asked Dalia.


I smiled and filled them with deets.


"Awwww!" said Jude.


"Ahaha I KNOW!" I giggled. "Waii in7esart ambaih ambaih!!" I laughed harder.


Jude and Dalia bursted into laughter. "Yala yala khandesh kilena we go .." said Dalia.


We closed the door and walked towards the shalaih. I turned the knob, it won't open.


I shook the door, I was in utter shock.


La2 la2 la2 you've GOT to be kidding me!


Jude stared at me, horrified.. "Wait, wait .. there a lot more other doors.." I said as I hurried to the other doors.


Our shalaih had many doors to it.. I ran to one bye one.. ALL of them were locked..


Dalia looked at me, "Fuck.. We're in DEEP shit.."



-- Forever, Chris Brown

3 comments:

  1. I loved this!
    &I laughed like hell;p Haha!
    Love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!!
    abiii ishra7 itsawoooon !!!!!!!:S
    loved the post bess madry laish ma7ib nassser a7ib bader!!!!!:lp
    loved the post next post please!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen of the heart: Love you too :*

    Identity: Laish mat7ebeen na9er yaraby?!:p inshalah!

    ReplyDelete