Friday, August 21, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (19)

Embarak 3alaikoum el shahar 7abaybe;*

Wala asfa hal post gi9eer, bas 7adyy daykha ou inshalah inshalah when I wake up I'll post a new one.


******

The waves crashed on the shore.


I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold.. I don't want my love to go to waste.. I want you and your beautiful soul;* You're the one I wanna chase, you're the one I wanna hold.. I wont let another minute go to waste.. I want you and your beautiful soul;*!


I smiled and thought, shakhbarii hal ighneyaa! Dalia changed the song from her phone. Kena ga3dein 3al baranda, just simply chillin' 3ala sun set.


"Hand me a Red Bull please!" I asked Dalia.


"Sure..." she threw one at my direction. I opened it and sat up. Kel wa7d feenah kan mensede7 3ala bench..


"You guys, I'm nervous about tonight! I hope it's going to work..." I said nervously and slurped down my Red Bull.


"Don't worry... We'll just wait everyone sleep, and we're good.." said Dalia.


"What about the guards?" asked Jude as she threw her empty Red Bull can into one of the empty plastic bags.


"We'll figure it out later.." said Dalia.


I looked out onto the sea, I was getting butterflies already. Yaraby shfeeni chithe khayyfa?


*****
Duwaniiyya
1:24am


"Yala banat sakraw el laiitat warakom mu tes'herouun!" Khalti Nada wagged her finger at us as she got up and put her Suduko book back on the table.


I laughed, "Inshalah Khalti 3ala amrech!"


Everyone went back to the shalaih, except us. Inseda7na 3al qanafat, listening to music. Waiting patiently for everyone to sleep.


"You guyyyyys.." I whined.


"Jay, chub." snapped Dalia.


Jude laughed, "Ambaih intaw moo 9ij walah!"


I felt my phone vibrate. Ayshay?! Bader was calling!


"Aloo?" I answered.


"Joooooryyy!" He answered laughing.


Shfeeh el akhh fa9el? I laughed, "Hala walaah.."


"Ghbar ghbaaar! Shlouunich?" He asked.


"Walah bkhaiir alah yesalmek, wenta shlouunik?" I asked. It was true, 9arlena mouda man7achi ba3ath for some reason!


"Bkhair damech ibkhaiir.. Waiinech Jay al7een?"


"Walah bel shalaih ma3a el ahhal ouu rifeejatii .." I flipped my hair to my right side.


"Ahaa! Yala derrayy balech ha? Digeega digeega hatha Jasoum be7acheech!" He said.


I heard racketing as the phone was being handed to Jassem. "ALOOO!" He screamed.


"Wai Jasooom! Mateghayyart! My ears are bleeding!" I whined.


He laughed, "Yaa hala ou mar7aba bel gaa63a! Shlouunech?"


We talked for a few minutes, and laughed. I looked at the watch, I had to close the phone gabel la Na9er yedig ou yeshouuf call waiting!


"Yala Jassem ba3ad ithnnek, at3athhar walah ga3da weyya rifeejatii .." I excused myself.


"Okay yala mekhalif, derray balech haa?" He said.


"Inshalah..!" I nodded.


"Yala famanallah.." He closed the phone.


I looked up at Dalia and said, "Umm, so... That was Bader & Jassem!" I gave her a confused look.


"Bismelah sh6aary 3alaiihoum yedihoun?" Dalia asked as she sat up.


"Walah madri yam3awda.." I looked down to my phone. It was 2;29am ..


"Uno anyone?" I suggested as I pointed towards the Uno packet.


"Yala yala, tsameen rou7ech Uno Queen haa? Yala wareenah!" said Dalia.


I laughed, "Oh, Nu-uh. You did not just say that!"


*****


"Give up yet?" I asked as I threw a plus 4.


"NO!" shouted Dalia as she looked at her cards.


Jude laughed, "Bas khala9 Dalouy! Jay is the queen, ADMIT IT !"


"Eeeeh i3tarfai!" I giggled.


"NEVAA!" giggled Dalia.


"Akeed?" I asked as I waggled my eyebrows up and down.


"Eeh.." gulped Dalia.


"Emm, Uno." I said as I threw a red plus 2.


"Oh crap." moaned Dalia.


Jude laughed. I threw my last card, it was a plus four.


"Shma3na chithee 7atheech?!" whined Dalia.


I laughed and said, "Madri, giltlech I'm the Queen of--"


Ye7laamouun, ye7lamoun. ellyy feek yefakerouun--


"Aloo?


"Ya hala, wainech?" answered Na9er.


"Hala feek, bel duwaniya.." I said.


Na9er laughed, "Khouuul bou shabaaaab!"


"CHUB! You know which duwaniyaa!" I giggled.


He chuckled, "Ha yala mita ashoufech? Tara ana shwaii ou ayeey elshalaih.."


"Emm.." I looked at my watch. "Okh! 9arat esa3a 3:15? Mashalah marr el wagt ibser3a.. Khalas 3ayyal ta3al .."


"Enzain khoush, ana bamur weld khalti, ou ayeech.." he said.


"Okay deer ballek, mu itdous!" I warned him. I knew him too well, wayd ye3eesh el dour laii yesoug!


He chuckled, "Inshalah, yala bye."


I closed the phone and squealed, "You guys yaay ba3ad shuwai! I'm freakin' scared!"


"Yala yala goumay let's get ready... Bas ibbeskat haa? Layeg3edoun el jimee3!" warned us Jude.


I nodded, "Okay yala."


We closed the lights and entered the shalaih very quitely. Shelna juwateenah, we were literally tip-toeing our way upstairs.


Dakhalt darii, ou ga6ait kel ihdoumy 3ala il frash..


I looked at my clothes helplessly, then looked at Dalia & Jude.


Jude giggled, "I know that face of yours! Lat7ateen, I'll find something."


"Okay, wana ba6ale3lich your make-up and accessories." said Dalia.


I smiled, "Wala I love you guys!"


Jude winked and went back to searching for an outfit. She pulled out a short pink baby doll dress, and tights.


"Mo wayd gi9eer?" I squinted my eyes.


"La haw ibtalbeseen ta7tah tights!" Jude held out the tights she was holding in her left hand.


I nodded, "Okay, shakla yeshawg." I took off my clothes and slipped into the outfit.


I quickly applied bronzer, eye-liner, and pink lipstick with a little bit of lip gloss. Radhait Alien, and dihenn 3oud.


"Wait khaleeni athabe6 sha3rech shuwaiiya.." said Dalia. She reached out for my hair brush and started fluffing up my hair men jedam. Dalia ruffled my hair men ta7at and smiled.


I took a deep breath and looked at myself, wala not bad...


"Yala you guys I think we should get going.. Lazm 7ail ibbeskaat !" said Jude.


I nodded, "Okay." My phone beeped, makan feeh charge.. Yala 3ady..


We tiptoed downstairs again and closed the door quitely.


Elmashya men elshalaih laiih el gate was pretty long, since there was a big garden. We opened the huge gate.


I shook it once, twice. I looked at Dalia and Jude and gulped. "You guys, it's locked."


Jude huffed and said, "La2 ! Lategouleen!"



--Beautiful Soul, Jesse McCartney
--Ye7lamouun, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah

5 comments:

  1. GAHHH!! LAISH?! D:
    &I think Jude &Bader should get together(:
    Haha;p
    I love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. bader i love!!
    na9ir i hate !! madry laish i hate him :(
    loved the post next post please!!:P

    ReplyDelete