Saturday, August 8, 2009

A9lan Ana Majnouunak (8)

I made this post EXTRA long;) Enjoy!


*******


I quickly looked away.


Ya3ni hal 7awaash ely yet7areshouun mayouzouun? 


I knew he was still following me. I ignored him and walked into Nino. I looked around and spotted Dalia & Jude. They waved and smiled.


I smiled and walked over to them. 


"Jaaay!" smiled Dalia. "Shaklech yeshaawg elyoum!"


I blushed, "7ayaaati intay! Entai walah ely tshawgeen elyoum! Haa, kashkha ashouuf? 7ag Fai9al?" I winked.


She stayed quite. 


"Dalouya? Shfeech? Tehawashtaw?"


"Eeh.." She looked away.


I looked at Jude. I shrugged her shoulders, I read her mind.. Madrii shfeeha Jay! She wouldn't talk about it..


I nodded and changed the subject. We ordered our food and started chatting. We were having a great time!


Ye7lamouun, ye7lamouun.. ely feek yefak--


I grunted. Jude and Dalia started cracking up. They knew it was him from the song.


"Aloo?" I answered.


"Hala wala, ana dashait Avenues, wainech?"


I twisted a strand of my hair nervously as Jude and Dalia were staring at me. "Uh, um.. Nino."


"Al7een yayech.." He said huskily. 


"Bas men b3eed, yeah?" I said softly.


"Eeh, eeh.." He assured me.


I closed the phone and ou kamalt suwalfii ma3ahoum..


I felt his presence. I looked up towards the door and saw him staring at me. I smiled and continued my chat with them. 


"Here you go sir, table for two." smiled the host.


"Thank you." answered his friend.


They sat on a table somewhere near. Not too close though, but in such a distance that we could look and somewhat hear each other.


"Jaay! Isn't that Na9er?" Jude squealed. 


I smiled and nodded my head.


*Beep* 1 new message.
"Yakhethouun ely yabouunah, kel hal 3alam ou kounah, ela galbak yatrekouunah! Matemesaah eedehoum;*"


I blushed and looked up. Na9er was smiling at me. I smiled back and replied,
"Yaa ba3adhoum kelehouum;*"


We were stealing glances all night at each other. He looked good. He wore a red polo Ralph Lauren that had a black stripe across, and jeans.


I looked at my watch. It was 9:36pm. 


"Are you girls done yet?" I asked. 


"Yeah, I guess!" smiled Dalia and tossed her brown curly hair to the back.


Jude was texting. "Taboun ingez gabel la inrou7 el bait?" whispered Jude. She didn't want Na9er to hear this.


I laughed and said, "Yala okay 7abeebti. Can I drive?" I wiggled my eyebrows.


"Eeh akeed mabi ingez ma3a el saye8!" giggled Jude.


"You guys go ahead! I want to head home early, I'm tired from all the excitement I had today." 


I sent a message to Na9er, claiming that I was going back home.


Jude called her driver to drop a car in Avenues, and told him not to pick her up. Salamna 3ala Dalouya ou meshaina 3end el parking lot. 


We climbed in the black Cayenne and boosted the music up.


I started the car and drove out of the parking lot.


"Inshalah mako tafteesh yam3awda!" I said to Jude.


"Laa I hope not! Bas hey, we look old." smiled Jude. "Wain tabeen?"


"Mmm.. 3a9eer '6a7ya?" I looked at Jude. She was ruffling her hair and applied pink lipstick.


She winked and said, "Akeed!" she handed me the lipstick. I quickly applied the lipstick. I ruffled my hair about. I liked to keep it looking wavy.


When I see you, I run out of words to say..  I wouldn't leave you, cuz your that type of girl to make me stay!


"AAAAAAAAAH!" Jude and I screamed and looked at each other.


Jude boosted up the music and started to dance along. It was out song. I smiled and sang along.

You're so beautiful! So daamn beautiful.. Said you're so beautiful.. so damn beautiful..

Khafaaft ou sefa6t el sayaara. M7md, the guy mal el 3a9eer sallam 3alaii ou he smiled. I smiled back oo ashartlah "2" and he understood me. I've been coming here for 3 years and he knows my usual.


Jude was still busy dancing to the song and singing. Boy, she has a lovely voice. Jude had a unique voice ever since she was 10 years old. Jude, Nouf, and I used to have a mini "band" when we were younger. We used to love dancing and singing. We even won a competition in second place! But now, every one headed down their own path. I had an interest in dancing more, but still adored singing. Jude was still into singing. While Nouf quit the whole concept.


I remembered how scared we were on the stage and laughed. Jude looked at me and shot me a "what the hell" look.


I was still laughing. I told her what I was laughing about.


"Aaaah! Ayaaaam walah Jaay!" she giggled.


M7md knocked the window and said, "Shlounich! Men zeman intee mayejee! Sbou3 ?" 


I smiled and said, "Eeh walah ! School.." I handed him a Dinar and drove away.


******
Home
10:34pm


7ady dekht! I threw myself on my bed and closed my eyes.


Many thoughts wandered in my mind.


I had a lot of fun today.. Movenpick! Akhaaaaihh ya Bader! Eyaanin el walad! Urghh.. what about Na9er? 


I shook my head and got up. I took a long, soothing shower and went straight to bed.


*Beep* 1 new mssg. 
From: 7ayati:*
Time: 4:16am


Urghh, what's wrong now Na9er? I grunted as I reached out for my phone.



--Ye7lamoun, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah.
--Ya ba3adhoum, 3abdelmajeed 3abdullah.
--Beautiful, Akon.

No comments:

Post a Comment